Bestop Supertop Soft Truck Bed Topper 76315-35
- Versatile design: With SuperTop truck bed cap, you can have a canopy topper when you need it and it can be folded forward for full truck bed access or totally removed easily.
- Full truck bed access: Super Top folds forward allowing full bed access.
- Quick bow release: For easy removal.
- Patented no-drill, belt-rail attachment system: Enables a fast and easy No-drill four clamp installation.
- Normal tailgate operation: The tailgate bar allows you to open the tailgate without opening the rear window for trouble free access.
- Window removal: Offer easy window installation and removal.
- Sealed seams: Means protection from the elements.
- Industrial strength thread: Ensures durable soft top construction
- Replaceable heat-sealed vinyl windows: Windows are seals and can easily be removed. Comes with 31% tent which meets US regulations.
- Removable rear window: Can easily be removed or rolled up.
- Premium fabric: Unsurpassed appearance and durability. The premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature, is mildew resistant and contains UV inhibitors.
- SuperTop kit includes: the top fabric, tinted windows, rails and hardware for a easy and complete installation.
- 2 year limited warranty
SuperTop pickup truck bed soft fabric tops. These soft pickup truck bed canopies are built with the same core characteristics as the original SuperTop® for Jeep®. SuperTop® truck toppers provides high-quality, durability, easy collapsibility, and unique styling. These truck toppers take truck bed coverage and storage to a new level by offering a sturdy, adaptable and cost effective truck top alternative.
Durable stretch-and-set fabric features high stain and mildew resistance; galvanized, powder-coated hardware provides durability and a finished style; Patented Belt-Rail™ attachment system enables a snug fit. Industry-leading Bestop bow system with four unique attachment points offers the ultimate in easy top adjustability. The easy open tailgate design allows access to truck bed without unzipping or removing rear window.
Every SuperTop® for truck kit includes hardware, soft top and premium zip out tinted side and rear windows; no drill, fast and easy installation.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2017 Chevy Silverado 2500, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2017 Chevy Silverado 3500, 8' Bed
- 1987-1996 Ford F150, 8' Bed
- 1987-1996 Ford F250, 8' Bed
- (1997) Ford F250 Super Duty, 8' Bed
- 1987-1997 Ford F350, 8' Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2017 GMC Sierra 1500, 8' Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2017 GMC Sierra 2500, 8' Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2017 GMC Sierra 3500, 8' Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.0|
|Ease of Installation||2.5|
|4 Customer Reviews|
Part #: BES-76315-35 Posted on
|I tried. Really, I tried to make it work. The first top was declared defective and the second had wrong and missing parts. I'm a fair driveway mechanic with an adequate toolbox but I had to throw in the shop towel. Way too many hours wasted installing, removing, re-package for return, then rinse and repeat. The soft top is still a great idea but Bestop's quality control seems to be amiss. Maybe it was just because I didn't buy a common sized truck. Not sure. Shipped the last of everything back to RealTruck and a refund is being issued.|
NOTE: The problems are not the fault of RealTruck.com. They've gone above-and-beyond good customer service. This is a manufacturing problem.
Part #: BES-76315-35 Posted on
|The Bestop "SuperTop" is a fantastic concept! I WILL make this work. The first top was shipped and was declared defective after I presented a video. The second top was shipped to the wrong address and is out there, someplace. The third top, now partially installed, has 2 defective parts (on back-order, 4-6 weeks) so I'm on hold. Watch out for (1) 3rd fabric seam on the 8' bed, top fabric, does not align with the 3rd support bow, (2) front window is about 2" too short, (3)some snap caps on fabric attachment loops don't align with snap studs on metal bows, and (4)"J" channel connection system used on side and rear windows needs more tension than what the mounting bows offer.|
I'll use snap extenders to fix #1. I'll fabricate a canvas or other extension method to fix #2. I'm researching methods to stretch canvas to fix #3 or I'll relocate the errant, fabric snap caps. I'll use industrial strength Velcro to fix #4. I'll shoot a video, record my time, and send a bill to someone for engineering, parts, fabrication, and extra installation services.
Despite my problems, I still think that the SuperTop is a great idea. I can lower the top to access the fifth wheel or remove the hitch and have an [almost] weatherproof cap. Also, RealTruck.com has been extremely cooperative and professional throughout this ordeal. Customer satisfaction is obviously a high priority for them.
Part #: BES-76315-35 Posted on
|2012 Silverado HD 3500, crew cab, long bed, dually. Instructions very lengthy but difficult at times to understand. Illustrations were adequate but real photographs would be better. Pre-assembly went "ok" but in-truck installation was difficult. Instructions estimate 1.5 hours to install. Maybe after you've done a few but not for a newbie. Not all snaps on fabric align with snaps on hardware. Fabric is 2% too small so installation was grueling but final fit looks sharp - nice and tight. An earlier review complained about the clamping system. I haven't driven with the top on the truck (just installed it today) but tension from the top is so great that the rails lift at the back of the truck. Might have to screw them to the truck rails. I'm waiting to see if the fabric stretches a bit. The concept of a soft cap warrants kudos, especially when hauling a fifth wheeler at retirement (soon) and wandering all across the country with no permanent place to store a hard cap. I'll post a follow-up in a month. Steve in Waukegan, IL.|
|I love the design, but it is too small for my truck! The fabric snaps don't line up with the snaps on the bows, instructions were confusing. Plastic Windows rub badly on metal bows, they won't last long.|
2 Year Warranty
Bestop offers a 2 year warranty on the Supertop Truck Topper.
Bestop Supertop truck toppers can be installed right at home, with no need to drill. If you have any questions before or after ordering, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Bestop 76315-35 Installation Instructions|