Buyers Service Body Truck Rack 1501200
- Corrosion resistant coating
- Over the cab design
- Adjustable height
- Multiple tie-down points
- Ergonomic grab handles
- Ratchet strap mounting holes
- Removable crossbar
- (4) Crossbars, (1) Adjustable, (1) Removable
Equip your truck with a Buyers service body utility rack. This rack features a rugged and dependable design. Buyers Service Body Utility Truck Racks are equipped with adjustable height from 21-31 inches. This Buyers Rack supports up to 1,000 pounds of cargo and is designed to fit service and utility beds.
Buyers service body utility racks include multiple mounting options, to accommodate top-opening service utility body models. This rack has an over-cab design with built-in grab handles at the rear and tie-points offering convenience and safety. Complete with a strong steel design and E-Coat technology, a powerful anti-corrosion coating.
- 2001-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 8' Service Body
- 2001-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 8' Service Body
- 2003-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 8' Service Body
- 2003-2011 Dodge Ram 3500 8' Service Body
- 1999-2016 Ford F250 8' Service Body
- 1999-2016 Ford F350 8' Service Body
- 1999-2016 Ford F450 8' Service Body
- 1999-2016 Ford F550 8' Service Body
- 2001-2018 GMC Sierra 2500 8' Service Body
- 2001-2018 GMC Sierra 3500 8' Service Body
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500 8' Service Body
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 3500 8' Service Body
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: BUY-1501200 Posted on
|Trucj rack was a good value purchase. Works well for me. If i had any complaints it would be nice to have a few extra washers and nuts and bolts. The directions were a bit confusing also. Truck looks great and is very functional though. Im please with my purchase.|
1 Year Limited Warranty
Buyers service body utility rack is guaranteed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. You can rest assured that your purchase is protected against any factory defects.
The Buyers service body utility truck rack includes all of the necessary hardware and requires only simple metric hand tools.