CCI Fuel Door Cover GDC02
- Constructed from automotive grade ABS
- Triple chrome plated to match factory specs
- Made to withstand cold & hot weather
- Requires no drilling or cutting
- Simple tape-on installation
Want to add a little more chrome to your vehicle but they don't want something expensive or difficult to mount? You want a CCI chrome fuel door cover. these gas covers are inexpensive, easy to add, & they look great!
CCI fuel door covers are made from durable ABS that withstands the heat & cold without chipping or cracking. A triple chrome plating process ensures that each CCI chrome fuel door cover matches factory chrome trim and won't fade or yellow. Once you add one of these chrome gas door covers, you won't be able to tell that not a factory trim piece and neither will anyone else!
Mounting your new fuel cover will be very simple. There is automotive grade 3m tape pre-applied to the back side of the cover. You just need to clean your door with alcohol, peel, stick, & presto change-o, you have a spiffy new look.
Choosing a fuel door cover from CCI is a great choice if you are looking for a great looking, easy, and affordable way to add style to your car or truck. Get yours today!
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL
Limited Lifetime Warranty
CCI chrome trim accessories, like the chrome fuel door covers, come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.
Adding any chrome trim from CCI is simple and easy. All of their chrome accessories come with 3M tape pre-applied to the back, so you just need to clean the area with alcohol swabs, peel & stick. Nothing to it! If you have questions about the effect chrome trim will have on your insurance rate, feel free to give us a call, we are more than happy to chat with you any day of the week.