- The Extension Straps are made from the same high quality, UV Resistant materials as the Truck Bed Cargo Net.
- Core Extension Straps have a heavy-duty, quick release Swivel Locks that make it easy to adjust to any size load.
- The Core Extension Strap Installs in Seconds and No Tools are needed for installation.
- The Non-Elastic Straps feature a heavy-duty D-ring at the halfway point to secure a variety of taller loads in seconds.
- Use the Extension Straps with the Core Truck Bed Cargo Nets.
Keep your cargo safe in the back of your truck bed with the Core Safety Net. The Safety Net will conform to any shape or size which makes it easy to haul all sorts of items from boxes, sports equipment to groceries. The net is made from a non-elastic material that is UV resistant. The net comes with an adjustable perimeter strap that makes sure that your cargo is secure. The safety net also comes complete with fasteners for all four corners that attach to tie-downs. The Cargo Safety Net can be removed in seconds when not in use, or left in place all year around because of its all-weather components.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
1 Year Warranty
LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY
Core Products USA warrants to the original purchaser of this product that it will be free from defects in material and manufacturing under normal use for one year. 1) This warranty does not cover damages caused by: modification, alteration, repair, improper installation, physical abuse to, or misuse of PRODUCT; use in a manner contrary to the instructions or warnings which accompany the product; exceeding designed load capacity under accelerated static weight, or freight damage caused by crash. This warranty excludes all costs arising from installation and/or damage to any component or part to which this product is attached or dependent upon. 2) Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy which but for this provision might arise by implication of operation of law is hereby excluded and disclaimed. Under no circumstances will the buyer be entitled to consequential or incidental damages. 3) This warranty gives the buyer specific legal rights. The buyer may also have other rights varying from state to state. 4) To obtain warranty service, please call (951) 600-9714. Proof of purchase is required. Shipping expenses are the buyer’s responsibility. Manufacturer’s and reseller’s only obligation shall be to replace the product if proven to be defective.