Cross Tread Renegade Rail Mount Kit 88411
- Complete Line of Accessories: Cross Tread provides all the accessories you'll need to make your cargo/ladder rack useable for your needs.
- Locking & Adapter Kits: Ensured a perfect fit and secures your cargo.
- Ladder Positioners: Haul your ladders with no shifting around.
- Extra Cross Rails: Available if necessary.
- Color-Matched: Rack Color Matched Accessories: Select the accessory to match your specific rack, whether it's steel, black, white, aluminum, or diamond plated aluminum.
- Cross Tread provides the right accessory to make your rack work perfectly on your truck or van.
- Secure your cargo on your truck or van with a full line of accessories.
- Made in the USA - Willow Springs, IL
Cross Tread Industries provides all the accessories you'll need to make your Cross tread van or truck rack more useable for your needs. Whether you need a set of ladder positioners, adapter kits, locking kits, or extra Cross tread cross rails, Cross Tread cross bars and more. Cross Tread provides the right accessory to make your rack work perfectly on your truck or van. Select the accessory to match your specific Cross Tread rack, whether it's steel, black, white, aluminum, or diamond plated aluminum. Manufactured by Cross Tread.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|Excellent product for the price. Beats other more expensive brands. I used the stake pocket mounting kit for my '07 Chevy Silverado. The instructions could have been a little more detailed as some installation steps or other details were left out. To the inexperienced installer this could be confusiing.|
1 Year Warranty
During the period of time commencing from the original date of purchase and subject to the conditions set forth, Cross Tread Industries, Inc. will repair or replace to the original consumer any material and/or workmanship of Cross Tread Industries, Inc. At all times, Cross Tread Industries, Inc. shall have and possess the sole right and option to determine whether to repair or replace the defective parts and components.