Curt Class III Trailer Hitch 13332
- Choose from two Inch Class III rear hitches
- Manufactured from durable steel
- Coated in a superior gloss black powder-coat
- No drilling depending on your vehicle
- Gross towing capacity ranges from 3,500 to 8,000 pounds
- Tongue weight capacity ranges from 350 to 800 pounds
- Effortlessly tow standard size boats, campers, and trailers
- Limited lifetime structural warranty with 1 year finish warranty
- Made in the USA – Eau Claire, WI
If you drive a truck, crossover or SUV, Curt hitches have you covered. With a Curt Class III trailer hitch, you are given the ability to haul more heavyweight items while still relieving pressure off your vehicle. Ranging in gross trailer weight capacities of 3,500 pounds to a whopping 8,000 pounds, these hitches can sure handle a load.
Whether you need a hitch for work or leisure, the Class III hitch is the perfect option. Easily tow campers, boats, work trailers, livestock trailers, and more! Seriously, your options are endless. Monday through Friday you can haul your work needs and then quickly switch it up for some weekend fun! Something special about this hitch that isn't available with a smaller Class I/II hitch is that ability to use a weight distribution hitch giving your vehicle more towing power.
Before a Curt Class III trailer hitch hits the market, it is put through the ringer. Curt wants to make sure they will stand up to daily usage by sending each hitch through tow coatings. First a liquid coating called Aquence® is applied which provides advanced corrosion resistance and is then followed up with a durable high-gloss black powder coat. Combining these two coatings gives a heavy duty protection against rust, nicks and dings, and UV damage.
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Roll Pan Bumper, w/o Tommy lift gate
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/o Roll Pan Bumper, w/o Tommy lift gate
- 2001-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 Light Duty, w/o Roll Pan Bumper, w/o Tommy lift gate
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Roll Pan Bumper, w/o Tommy lift gate
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/o Roll Pan Bumper, w/o Tommy lift gate
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 2500 w/o Roll Pan Bumper, w/o Tommy lift gate
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Light Duty, w/o Roll Pan Bumper, w/o Tommy lift gate
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Each Curt Class III rear receiver hitch is backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with a one year warranty on the finish.
Installation of a Curt Class III hitch can be done from the comfort of your own home! Got questions? Give our friendly customer service team a call at 877-216-5446.
|Curt Hitch 13332 Installation Instructions|