Diablosport Trinity 2 Programmer 9145
- Full color, high definition 5" touch screen
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Customizable gauge screen layouts
- Customize and choose between 5 gauges screens per layout
- Custom color mixer and customizable gauge screens
- One touch, easy menu navigation
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Comprehensive data logging and performance tests
- Correct speedometer and adjust speed and rev limiters
- Light sensitivity meter to activate user-adjusted day/night modes
- Internet updateable
- "Platinum" SKUs include the capability to store and deliver custom tunes created by 3rd party tuners using Diablo’s CMR software
The Trinity 2 EX is the most advanced performance programmer of its kind. Featuring full re-flash and reprogram capabilities, advanced data acquisition, and customizable gauges, the Trinity 2 EX allows users to tune their vehicle to add additional horsepower, torque, improve throttle response and overall drivability.
Monitor lots of different parameters with the full color, HD 5" touch screen. The layout of the gauges on the screen and be user customized so you can see the information most important to you. Save multiple different gauge configurations and switch between them depending on the different types of driving you'll do.
Diablosport tuning will provide an increase and horsepower and torque to make it fun to drive again. Save money by switching to the economy tune for the best mpg and efficiency. Towing tunes will be including to make it easier when hauling equipment, giving you a little extra power on the highway while keeping your engine running cool and efficient.
- 1999-2008 Ford E-Series +18 HP 22 LB/FT, 6.8L V10
- 1999-2008 Ford E-Series +18 HP 23 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion +18 HP 22 LB/FT, 6.8L V10
- 2005-2010 Ford Explorer +23 HP 24 LB/FT, 4.6L V8
- 2013-2016 Ford Explorer +60 HP 65 LB/FT, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 1999-2003 Ford F150 +70 HP 85 LB/FT, 5.4L V8 Supercharged
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage | +70 HP 85 LB/FT, 5.4L V8 Supercharged
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body | +18 HP 23 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body | +23 HP 24 LB/FT, 4.6L V8
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body | +23 HP 24 LB/FT, 4.2L V6
- 2005-2010 Ford F150 +18 HP 23 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2005-2010 Ford F150 +23 HP 24 LB/FT, 4.6L V8
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 +23 HP 24 LB/FT, 4.2L V6
- 2011-2016 Ford F150 +13 HP 18 LB/FT, 5.0L V8
- 2011-2014 Ford F150 +13 HP 18 LB/FT, 6.2L V8
- 2011-2014 Ford F150 +80 HP 80 LB/FT, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2015-2018 Ford F150 +40 HP 70 LB/FT, 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
- 2015-2018 Ford F150 +65 HP 90 LB/FT, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2017-2018 Ford F150 +18 HP 18 LB/FT, 5.0L V8
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, +18 HP 22 LB/FT, 6.8L V10
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, +18 HP 23 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2000-2010 Ford F250 +18 HP 22 LB/FT, 6.8L V10
- 2000-2010 Ford F250 +18 HP 23 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
- 2011-2014 Ford F250 +13 HP 18 LB/FT, 6.2L V8
- 1999-2010 Ford F350 +18 HP 22 LB/FT, 6.8L V10
- 2011-2014 Ford F350 +13 HP 18 LB/FT, 6.2L V8
- 2012-2016 Ford Flex +60 HP 65 LB/FT, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2007-2011 Ford Ranger +13 HP 18 LB/FT, 4.0L V6
- 2007-2011 Ford Ranger +8 HP 13 LB/FT, 2.3L L4
- 2007-2008 Ford Ranger +8 HP 13 LB/FT, 3.0L V6
- 2011-2013 Ford Raptor +13 HP 18 LB/FT, 6.2L V8
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT +18 HP 23 LB/FT, 5.4L V8
1 Year Limited Warranty
DiabloSport tuning products and accessories are covered by a limited one-year warranty that covers certain defects in workmanship and materials, as set forth below.
Who may use this Limited Warranty?
DiabloSport, LLC located at 1080 South Depot Drive, Ogden, UT 84404 (“DiabloSport,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) extend this limited warranty only to the original purchaser of the DiabloSport product in the United States and Canada (“you”). This limited warranty does not extend to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the product.
What does this Limited Warranty cover and for how long?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of DiabloSport tuning products and accessories (the “Product”) for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase (the “Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace the product. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive. Removal of serial numbers or other alteration of Product will void this limited warranty.
All Products returned for a warranty claim must be accompanied by a return materials authorization (RMA) number and shipped to DiabloSport at your expense. The returned Product must be accompanied with a copy of the original purchase receipt and your (the original purchaser’s) contact information. Product must have been purchased directly from DiabloSport, Holley Performance Products, Inc., or an Authorized DiabloSport Dealer in order to be covered by this limited warranty.
What is NOT Covered?
This limited warranty does not cover the intellectual property and proprietary information associated with any Product, including but not limited to software and firmware, regardless of form or medium, together with any improvements, modifications, derivative works, updates, or upgrades.
This limited warranty also does not cover Products that are damaged due to any one or more of the following: (a) storage; (b) improper installation or improper use; (c) failure to follow the Product instructions; (d) modifications or alterations; (e) repair or service of the Product by anyone other than DiabloSport; (f) normal wear and tear; (g) external causes such as accidents, abuse, misuse, theft, use in a manner contrary to Product instructions, or other actions or events beyond DiabloSport’s control; (h) damage to vehicle caused by the use of the Product.
Note that product for which DiabloSport has created one or more updates is not and shall not be deemed defective for purposes of this limited warranty or otherwise and will instead be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the “Product Updates” information below.
What will DiabloSport do?
If there is a defect in the material or workmanship of the Product, DiabloSport will, in its sole discretion, choose either to repair the defective Product or replace it with a comparable, new Product, without charge for the repair or the replacement Product. Your remedies under this limited warranty are strictly limited to the repair or replacement of the defective Product. You must pay the cost of shipping the product back to DiabloSport and for any labor or other costs, including any additional parts, associated with removing the allegedly defective Product and with the installation of the repaired or replacement Product.
The Trinity EX Programmer by DiabloSport offers a simple installation. The included installation manual and quick start guide are easy to read and for additional information please don't hesitate to call us at 1-877-216-5446
|Diablosport T2 Programmer Instructions|