DiamondBack HD Tonneau Cover GS14-CX
- Constructed of .100" 3003 alloy aluminum
- 2 panels for bed access
- Available in black spray-on finish or aluminum finish
- Easy no-drill installation
- Locks on front and rear panels
- Die-cast zinc lock handles
- 3/8" deadbolt style, steel lock rods
- Supports up to 1,600 lbs
- 12 tie-down cleats installed
- Neoprene gasket covers all four sides
- Stainless exterior hardware
- Additional tie down cleats sold here
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
DiamondBack HD tonneau cover is the toughest cover on the market today! Whether its for work or recreational, the DiamondBack HD tonneau cover can handle it.
DiamondBack HD tonneau cover can carry up to 1,600 lbs on top of the cover. With it's 12 conveniently located tie downs attached to the top of the cover, you can carry any of those bulky work supplies or four wheeler on top. With the option for a brite aluminum finish or a durable black spray-on finish, it will allow you to make your truck look unique. With the Diamondback HD, it allows you to have front and rear access so you don't have to crawl in the bed of the truck. With locks on both of the panels, it'll give you peace of mind that the valuables you put in the bed are safe and secure.
DiamondBack HD tonneau cover has a water resistant seal that goes all the way around the cover preventing the weather elements to get in. Its no wonder the Diamondback tonneau cover come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500, 5'8" Bed
- (2019) Chevy Silverado 1500 Legacy, 5'8" Bed
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500, 5'8" Bed
- (2019) GMC Sierra 1500 Limited, 5'8" Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty
DiamondBack HD tonneau cover comes with a limited lifetime warranty that covers both the manufacture and components of the cover for the original owner. Any misuse or modifications made will not be covered. To activate your warranty, please register the product. Black spray-on finish has a 3 year warranty on the finish.
DiamondBack HD tonneau cover clamps on to the bed of the truck. No drilling is required.