Draw-Tite Front Hitch 65022
- 2" x 2" front receiver hitch
- Durable steel tubed construction gives added strength
- J-pin ready to secure ball mounts
- Corrosion resistant with e-coated base and premium black powder coat
- Rated up to 9,000 lbs of straight line pull & 500 lbs tongue weight
- Easily bolts to your vehicle frame
- Provides your front end with added utility and cargo capacity
Draw-Tite front mount receiver hitches make it easy to mount accessories to your front end. Being able to attach a variety of products including carriers, snow plows, and bike mounts allows you to make your life easier. A front hitch also gives you extra room inside your vehicle as spare tires can be carried on the front.
Constructed from a durable steel construction the Draw-Tite hitch is given added strength and security. Don't be worried about the product rusting as it is corrosion resistant due to its awesome e-coated base and premium black powder coat finish. Statically, a Draw-Tite front hitch is built tough and will last you through endless uses.
Rated with up to 9,000 pounds of straight line pull and 500 pounds tongue weight your front end is given additional power. Install the Draw-Tite front mount receiver hitches on your vehicle in no time flat! Easily bolt it on your vehicle frame and get that added utility and cargo capacity today.
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty
- 2000-2007 Ford F250
- 1999-2007 Ford F350
- 1999-2007 Ford F350 Chassis Cab, w/ 34" Frame
- 1999-2007 Ford F450 Chassis Cab, w/ 34" Frame
- 1999-2007 Ford F550 Chassis Cab, w/ 34" Frame
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Draw-Tite front mount hitches come backed by a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
1. Limited Lifetime Warranty (“Warranty”). Draw-Tite ("We" or “Us”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser only ("You") that the product will be free from material defects in both material and workmanship, ordinary wear and tear excepted; provided that installation and use of the product is in accordance with product instructions. There are no other warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This warranty is not transferable.
2. Limitations on the Warranty. This Warranty does not cover: (a) normal wear and tear; (b) damage through abuse, neglect, misuse, or as a result of any accident or in any other manner; (c) damage from misapplication, overloading, or improper installation; (d) improper maintenance and repair; and (e) product alteration in any manner by anyone other than Us, with the sole exception of alterations made pursuant to product instructions and in a workmanlike manner.
3. Remedy Limits. Product replacement is Your sole remedy under this Warranty. We shall not be liable for service or labor charges incurred in removing or replacing a product or any incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
4. Assumption of Risk. You acknowledge and agree that any use of the product for any purpose other than the specified use(s) stated in the product instructions is at Your own risk.
5. Governing Law. This Warranty gives You specific legal rights, and You also may have other rights which vary from state to state. This Warranty is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to rules pertaining to conflicts of law. The state courts located in Oakland County, Michigan shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes relating to this Warranty.
The Draw-Tite Front Receiver Hitches are an easy at home installation. For additional information or if you have any questions, call us or hit us up on our live chat!