EBC 9000 Series Front Brake Pads ED91709
- Top of the line brake pad
- Backing plate features NUCAP NRS hook technology that is five times stronger than conventional pads
- High volume Vee grooves help to vent and remove dust which reduces operating temperature
- NUCAP insulator shims for noise-free braking
- Effective stopping power above 1400F which is much higher than average operating temperatures
- Performs great at low temperatures
- Longest lifespan of any EBC brake pads
- Red “brake-in” surface coating for instantly safe braking after installation
If you want the best truck and SUV brake pad on the market, don't look any further than EBC Extra Duty truck brake pads. Relatively new to the market, these are the brake pads for those who won't stand for anything other than the best, and we at RealTruck think your truck deserves it.
Excellent stopping power with zero dust and no noise is what EBC has brought to the table with the 9000 Series. These pads are constructed using a carbon granule based extra duty material delivering a smooth, powerful braking experience. Piston insert insulating shims mean these brake will be felt and never heard. The Extra Duty pads will operate at cold temperatures, and won't suffer from brake fatigue at high temperatures. They have been proven to maintain performance at temperatures over 1400F, which is well above standard operating temperatures.
Unlike other brake pads on the market, EBC uses the unique NUCAP NRS hook technology to secure the pad to the backing plate. This creates a bond that is five times stronger than other brake pads on the road. The material used on the 9000 Series has shown to be EBC's longest lasting brake pad, easily out-pacing the competition. Like all EBC pads, these come standard with a red "brake in" surface to ensure instant safe braking after installation.
Your truck and the passengers inside deserve the best, most reliable brake pads on the market, and that's what EBC Extra Duty truck brake pads deliver. Order yours today, and never look back!
- 2005-2008 Ford Escape w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- (2008) Ford Escape w/ Rear Drum Brakes
- (2009) Ford Escape Hybrid
- (2009) Ford Escape w/o Hybrid Powertrain
- (2010) Ford Escape w/o Hybrid Powertrain, From 07/2010
- (2010) Ford Escape w/o Hybrid Powertrain, Through 06/2010
- 2011-2012 Ford Escape w/o Hybrid Powertrain
- 2005-2006 Mazda Tribute
- 2008-2011 Mazda Tribute
- 2005-2011 Mercury Mariner
6 Month Warranty
EBC Green Supreme truck brake pads are backed backed by a warranty for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.
EBC Extra Duty truck and SUV brake pads are designed according to OE specifications, meaning that these pads will be a direct fit replacement. Everything needed for installation will be included with your order. If you have any questions before ordering or after ordering, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|EBC Brakes DP41022R Installation Instructions|