EBC 6000 Series Green Stuff Rear Brake Pads DP61635
- Medium dusting factor helps to keep wheels cleaner than with factory brake pads
- Designed for heavy brake use without the brake fatigue or "Fall-Off"
- Pedal response and brake control is up to a full grade better than factory brake pads
- Between 10-20% improved brake effect with 6000 Series brake pads
- Up to 15% improved brake effect with 2000 Series brake pads
- Low wear and tear of brake rotors
- Red "brake-in" surface for instant safe braking
- Backed by a six month / 10,000 mile warranty
EBC GreenStuff brake pads are the first step-up from factory level brake pads. These are ideal for the spirited truck or SUV driver who doesn't wants a nice compromise between brake effect and brake durability. If it's time to replace the OE pads, EBC GreenStuff 2000 and 6000 Series are great pads to look at.
GreenStuff 6000 Series brake pads are designed for pickup trucks and SUVs, and have an improved brake effect of between 10-20%. The 2000 Series is designed for cars and the brake effect improvement is right around 15%. EBC designed Green Stuff pads to stand up to heavy brake use without "fall-off" or brake fatigue. These pads create a medium dust level, which is a great improvement over factory pads, so you'll not only feel the difference, you'll also see the difference on your wheels.
EBC GreenStuff brake pads are designed for a quick and easy installation, and the red "brake in" surface coating allows for instant safe braking after installation.
So, if you're on the market for new brake pads, and you're ready to take a step up from the factory, EBC GreenStuff brake pads are great place to start. You'll feel the difference, and your fancy wheels will stay clean longer. Order yours today!
- (2002) Cadillac Escalade w/ PBR Calipers
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade All Models Except ESV & EXT, 4WD
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- (2002) Chevy Avalanche 1500, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2003-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500, 4WD
- 2001-2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, w/ Quadrasteer
- 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- (2000) Chevy Suburban 1500
- 2001-2002 Chevy Suburban 1500, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2003-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500, 4WD
- 2000-2001 Chevy Tahoe 2WD, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2000-2002 Chevy Tahoe 4WD, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- (2002) Chevy Tahoe 2WD, w/ PBR Calipers
- 2003-2006 Chevy Tahoe 4WD
- 2001-2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, w/ Quadrasteer
- 2003-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2000-2001 GMC Yukon 2WD, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2000-2002 GMC Yukon 4WD, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- (2002) GMC Yukon 2WD, w/ PBR Calipers
- 2003-2006 GMC Yukon 4WD
- (2000) GMC Yukon XL 1500
- 2001-2002 GMC Yukon XL 1500, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2003-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500, 4WD
EBC GreenStuff brake pads are vehicle specific, making for a quick and easy installation. Everything is designed to OE specifications, meaning these guys are going to fit perfect, every time. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|EBC Brakes DP41022R Installation Instructions|
6 Month Warranty
EBC GreenStuff brake pads are backed backed by a warranty for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.