EBC 6000 Series Green Stuff Front Brake Pads DP61709
- Medium dusting factor helps to keep wheels cleaner than with factory brake pads
- Designed for heavy brake use without the brake fatigue or "Fall-Off"
- Pedal response and brake control is up to a full grade better than factory brake pads
- Between 10-20% improved brake effect with 6000 Series brake pads
- Up to 15% improved brake effect with 2000 Series brake pads
- Low wear and tear of brake rotors
- Red "brake-in" surface for instant safe braking
- Backed by a six month / 10,000 mile warranty
EBC GreenStuff brake pads are the first step-up from factory level brake pads. These are ideal for the spirited truck or SUV driver who doesn't wants a nice compromise between brake effect and brake durability. If it's time to replace the OE pads, EBC GreenStuff 2000 and 6000 Series are great pads to look at.
GreenStuff 6000 Series brake pads are designed for pickup trucks and SUVs, and have an improved brake effect of between 10-20%. The 2000 Series is designed for cars and the brake effect improvement is right around 15%. EBC designed Green Stuff pads to stand up to heavy brake use without "fall-off" or brake fatigue. These pads create a medium dust level, which is a great improvement over factory pads, so you'll not only feel the difference, you'll also see the difference on your wheels.
EBC GreenStuff brake pads are designed for a quick and easy installation, and the red "brake in" surface coating allows for instant safe braking after installation.
So, if you're on the market for new brake pads, and you're ready to take a step up from the factory, EBC GreenStuff brake pads are great place to start. You'll feel the difference, and your fancy wheels will stay clean longer. Order yours today!
- 2005-2008 Ford Escape w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- (2008) Ford Escape w/ Rear Drum Brakes
- (2009) Ford Escape All Models Except Hybrid
- (2009) Ford Escape Hybrid
- (2010) Ford Escape All Models Except Hybrid, From 07/2010
- (2010) Ford Escape All Models Except Hybrid, Through 06/2010
- 2011-2012 Ford Escape All Models Except Hybrid
- 2005-2006 Mazda Tribute 3.0L V6
- (2008) Mazda Tribute w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- (2008) Mazda Tribute w/ Rear Drum Brakes
- (2009) Mazda Tribute Hybrid
- (2009) Mazda Tribute i
- (2009) Mazda Tribute S
- (2010) Mazda Tribute Hybrid, Through 11/01/2009
- (2010) Mazda Tribute I, From 12/01/2009
- (2010) Mazda Tribute I, Through 12/01/2009
- (2010) Mazda Tribute S, From 12/01/2009
- (2010) Mazda Tribute S, Through 12/01/2009
- (2011) Mazda Tribute i
- (2011) Mazda Tribute S
- 2005-2008 Mercury Mariner w/ Rear Disc Brakes
- (2008) Mercury Mariner w/ Rear Drum Brakes
- (2009) Mercury Mariner Base
- (2009) Mercury Mariner Hybrid
- (2009) Mercury Mariner Premier
- (2010) Mercury Mariner Base, Through 12/01/2009
- (2010) Mercury Mariner Hybrid, Through 12/01/2009
- (2010) Mercury Mariner Premier, Through 12/01/2009
- (2011) Mercury Mariner Base
- (2011) Mercury Mariner Premier
- 2002-2004 Nissan Altima
- 2005-2006 Nissan Altima All Models Except SE-R
6 Month Warranty
EBC GreenStuff brake pads are backed backed by a warranty for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.
EBC GreenStuff brake pads are vehicle specific, making for a quick and easy installation. Everything is designed to OE specifications, meaning these guys are going to fit perfect, every time. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|EBC Brakes DP41022R Installation Instructions|