EBC 3GD Sport Series Rear Rotors GD7243
- Constructed of high quality grey iron
- Finished in a black Geomet coating for excellent corrosion resistance and great looks
- Wide slots help to keep brakes up to 200 degree cooler reducing brake fade at higher speed
- Slots remove dust and debris helping to maintain a consistent contact between pad and rotor
- Drilled dimples allow for pad degassing without "through drilling" which can lead to stress cracks
- All brake rotors are checked for
- Ideal for trucks and SUVs
- Backed by six month or 10,000 mile warranty
If you're in the market for a set of rotors that could stop a freight train, don't look any further than EBC Sport dimpled and slotted brake rotors. Will these actually stop a freight train? If you get enough of them, probably. Does EBC make brakes for trains? Yes they do, but those bad boys aren't going to fit on your truck.
EBC GD sport rotors are constructed of high quality grey steel that is finished in a black Geomet coating for excellent looks and great corrosion protection. The wide slots draw cool air into the rotor helping to reduce temperatures by up to 200 degrees. Cooler rotors operate better during heavy use such as when braking at high speeds, or while hauling or towing heavy loads. The slots also help to clear the rotor of unwanted dust, dirt or debris that inhibit a consistent contact between pad and rotor. Drilled dimples allow for brake pads to degas. Drilled-through rotors are susceptible to stress cracks.
You and your truck deserve the best, and EBC Sport dimpled and slotted brake rotors deliver. High performance braking without fade at high temperatures, and did I mention that these look great too? Order yours today!
- 2009-2010 Dodge Challenger 3.5L V6, SXT, w/ Vented Rear Rotors
- 2009-2015 Dodge Challenger 5.7L V8
- 2012-2015 Dodge Challenger 3.6L V6, SXT
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger 3.5L V6, SXT, w/ Vented Rear Rotors
- 2006-2015 Dodge Charger 5.7L V8, All Models Except Daytona
- 2011-2015 Dodge Charger 3.6L V6, w/ Vented Rear Rotors
EBC Sport dimpled and slotted brake rotors are backed by a six month or 10,000 mile warranty. Warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labor and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.
No warranty is offered for brake vibration suffered due to uneven rotor thickness wear after incorrect installation of brake rotors. It is commonly known in the brake rotor business that accurate mounting and checking of runout on brake rotors is paramount at installation and in spite of necessary warnings many mechanics still see fit to ignore this warning and make no effort whatsoever to check rotor runout. This leads to brake vibration in the 3-5,000 miles lifetime period and is not a warrantable condition. The solution for vibration at this stage is to have the rotors turned or replaced and to thoroughly clean the mounting flange on the vehicle and carefully check for runout before returning the vehicle to service use.
EBC Sport dimpled and slotted brake rotors are designed specifically for your truck, SUV, or car for a perfect match. EBC rotors can be installed at home by a knowledgeable DIY'er, or at your trusted local shop. It's important that when you install any new set of rotors that you also replace your brake pads as well. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446. We have people by the phone seven days a week who are always ready to answer your questions.
|EBC Brakes DP41022R Installation Instructions|