EBC Stage 8 Brake Kit S8KF1021
- Includes Extra Duty truck brake pads
- Includes EBC sport dimpled and slotted brake rotors
- Designed to improve stopping power
- Extra Duty Pads have high volume Vee grooves help to vent and remove dust which reduces operating temperature
- Extra Duty brake pads has effective stopping power above 1400F which is much higher than average operating temperatures
- Sport dimpled and slotted rotors can operate up to 200 degrees cooler to prevent brake fading
EBC Stage 8 GD Extra Duty brake kits are built, designed, constructed, you name it, for one thing – extreme stopping power. If you're truck, SUV, or Jeep is pressing the limits, you'd being doing yourself and passengers a favor by getting the best brake kit on the market.
EBC Extra Duty 9000 Series brake pads deliver excellent stopping power with zero and noise. Constructed using a carbon granule based extra duty material, these pads deliver a smooth, powerful braking experience. EBC includes piston insert insulating shims that ensure that these pads will be felt and never heard. Extra Duty pads will operate great at cold temperatures, and won't fade at high temperatures. These pads have been tested and proven to operate at temperatures over 1400F, which is far beyond normal operating temperatures.
EBC Sport dimpled and slotted brake rotors (GD Series) are constructed of high quality grey steel. These rotors are a black Geomet coating that creates a beautiful look while also protecting the rotor form corrosion and rust. The machined slots pull cool air into the rotor which can reduce temperatures by up to 200 degrees. Cooling the rotors can help to reduce the brake fade when operating under extreme situations. The slots remove unwanted dust and debris that can interrupt consistent contact between rotors and brake pads. Drilled dimples allow for brake pads to degas, and are better for the lifespan of the rotors since drilled-through holes can leading to cracking.
If you're looking for the best, congrats, you've found it. EBC Stage 8 GD Extra Duty brake kits are designed for extreme use, and will perform under extreme circumstances. Get your today, get them on your ride, and challenge the world!
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 2500
- 2001-2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 Heavy Duty
- (2003) Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Heavy Duty
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Heavy Duty
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 Light Duty
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 2000-2014 Chevy Suburban 2500
- (2000) Chevy Suburban 2500, 4WD
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 1500 Heavy Duty
- (2003) GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Heavy Duty
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Heavy Duty
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Light Duty
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2000-2015 GMC Yukon XL 2500
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: EBC-S8KF1021 Posted on
|These rotors are the best for heavy vehicles. I had the same ones on a Cadillac SRX and they stopped perfectly. Now my 3/4 ton Suburban stops confidently when I apply the brakes. Great product!|
EBC stage 8 GD extra duty brake pads are backed by a 12 month or 10,000 mile warranty and the stage 8 GD extra duty brake rotors are backed by a six month or 10,000 mile warranty. The warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labor and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, track day experience driving, or any other form of competition. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability or EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC is to be used in racing.
EBC Stage 8 GD extra duty Brake Kits are designed to fit your truck, SUV, or Jeep perfectly. Stage 8 brake kits can be installed at home by a knowledgeable installer, or at your local mechanic's shop. If you have any questions before or after you buy, don't hesitate to give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.