EBC Yellow Stuff Front Brake Pads DP41273R
- Excellent performance at a wide heat-range
- Suitable for trucks, SUVs, and high performance street cars
- Work great at a cold temperature - no need to warm up
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without "Fall-Off"
- Superb brake control and pedal response
- Between 30-40% improved brake effect over factory brake pads
- Very minimal wear on rotors
- Red "brake-in" surface for instant safe braking
- Create a similar dust level to OEM brake pads
- Backed by a six month / 10,000 mile warranty
Are you ready to outfit your truck or SUV with track-worthy brake pads that are built to handle the everyday street? EBC YellowStuff brake pads are the perfect blend of racetrack ready pads and street pads. They'll work cold, they'll work hot, and they'll work everywhere in between.
EBC YellowStuff brake pads are designed for trucks, SUVs, and performance street cars that occasional hit the track. YellowStuff brake pads offer between 30-40% greater brake affect over factory pads, and work great at very wide range of temperatures. Performing well at a wide heat-range makes these the perfect pads for the street truck all the way to the track car. At high heat, YellowStuff brake pads are able to maintain performance during repeated heavy brake use without suffering from brake fatigue or "fall-off". These brake pads create a dust level similar to factory brakes, but will wear on the rotors less than OE.
EBC designs all brake pads to be a direct fit with original equipment specifications, meaning a quick and easy installation. The patented red "brake-in" surface allows for instant safe braking while your new pads are worn in.
EBC YellowStuff brake pads are the perfect pads for anyone who is looking for top of the line performance out of their vehicle. Order yours today!
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
- 1990-2002 Chevy Astro AWD
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ F44 Chassis
- 1992-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, 7200 lb. GVWR, w/ 11" Rear Drum Brakes
- (1988) Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD
- (1989) Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, 7200 lb. GVWR, w/ 11" Rear Drum Brakes
- 1990-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ 6 Lug Wheels
- 1996-2002 Chevy Express Van 1500
- 1996-2000 Chevy Express Van 2500, w/ 6 Lug Wheels, w/ 7300 lb. GVWR
- 2001-2002 Chevy Express Van 2500, w/ Gas Engine, w/ 7300 lb. GVWR
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 1995-2000 Chevy Tahoe w/ 11.9" Rear Drum Brakes
- 1994-1999 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ F44 Chassis
- 1992-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, 7200 lb. GVWR, w/ 11" Rear Drum Brakes
- (1988) GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD
- (1989) GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, 7200 lb. GVWR, w/ 11" Rear Drum Brakes
- 1990-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ 6 Lug Wheels
- 1990-2002 GMC Safari AWD
- 1996-2002 GMC Savana Van 1500
- 1996-2000 GMC Savana Van 2500, w/ 6 Lug Wheels, w/ 7300 lb. GVWR
- 2001-2002 GMC Savana Van 2500, w/ Gas Engine, w/ 7300 lb. GVWR
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban 1500
- 1992-1994 GMC Yukon
- 1995-2000 GMC Yukon w/ 11.9" Rear Drum Brakes
6 Month Warranty
EBC YellowStuff brake pads are backed by a warranty for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.
EBC YellowStuff brake pads are designed for your exact vehicle using OE specifications, meaning they will fit great and perform at a high level. An easy installation means that you'll be blasting down the road in no time. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|EBC Brakes DP41022R Installation Instructions|