EGR Bolt On Look Fender Flares 791504
- Constructed from high-impact acrylic
- 100% rust proof and UV resistant
- OEM black finish can be easily painted
- Easy no-drill installation
- Adds up to 2" of tire coverage depending on your vehicle
- Bolt on off-road truck look
- Sold in 4 piece sets (2 fronts & 2 rears) & 2 piece front or rear sets
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Ontario, California
EGR Bolt On Look Fender Flares offer a rugged, yet stylish look to your truck! The bolt on style of these flares give an off-road appeal. Manufactured from high-impact acrylic, each flare is 100% rust proof and UV resistant.
The OEM black finish can easily be painted or kept as the sleek black. These bolt on flares add up to 2" of tire coverage depending on your vehicle. You can choose from two piece or four piece sets.
Easily install the EGR Bolt On Look Fender Flares as they are a no-drill installation. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, get yours today! Every set of bolt on flares is proudly made in Ontario, California.
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 8' Bed, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 8' Bed, Single Rear Wheel, 8' Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 8' Bed, Single Rear Wheel, 8' Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.5|
|Ease of Installation||4.6|
|21 Customer Reviews|
Part #: EGR-791504 Posted on
|After installing these Flares on my truck i couldn't believe the difference in the look of my truck, BUT i do have to mention, the rubber edging that's needed to be applied is a real pain in the you know what, after putting it on the flare there isn't anyway you can control if it shows or stays put, improved edging would be nice. ALSO, i'd like to know who came up with the idea to attach the rear Flares with just 6 clips ??? IF you were to get all those clips on what's to say going 55-70 mph & maybe hitting a bump in the road that they would stay on ??? I went to a hardware & bought myself a bag of 5/16" self tappers, NOW they aren't going anywhere & nobody can decide with a screwdriver that they can remove them for themselves, LOLOL . . . . Other than that, I LOVE THEM !|
|Excellent product. Would recommend to my friends.|
Part #: EGR-791504 Posted on
|The product fit my 07 silverado perfectly. Another location had them for less but the product was less expensive for a reason...it was just not to the same quality. I bought them from that location and returned them because the fit was awful in comparison. Do yourself a favor and buy these if you are in the market. I did have to buy new mud flaps because my stock molded ones no longer would work, but for $12 it was so worth it! I am not a mechanic and it took about half an hr for me to install each flare!|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
EGR Incorporated guarantees to the original purchaser of EGR products that they will not break under normal usage during the life of the motor vehicle on which they are installed. This warranty shall only be effective while the original purchaser owns the motor vehicle and shall not apply to EGR products which have been removed from the original vehicle on which they were installed.
EGR Incorporated will warrant any part during the warranty period which proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use, service or maintenance. Return alleged defective part to the place of purchase for replacement or refund. Please have a copy of your purchase receipt available.
The foregoing is the only express warranty made by the manufacturer and is limited to the duration of this warranty.
The EGR Bolt on Look Fender Flares by EGR USA is an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information, please call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|EGR 791504 Installation Instructions|