Fabtech 4" Lift Kit K2193
- Adds room for larger wheels & tires
- Extended length shocks are included for most applications
- Designed with high quality components for durability
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a complete kit for front & rear of your truck
Fabtech 4" Basic lift kits allow you to add extra clearance and turn your truck into an off-road beast!
These premium lift kits are simple and effective, delivering true additional clearance while maintaining a factory like ride. Fabtech lift kits allow you to add larger wheels and tires to your ride!
The upgraded suspension components that make up these kits are designed to take the place of your factory parts and install in their place. This makes installation pretty quick and simple without the need for drilling or modifying your factory suspension. These are complete kits and will lift both the front and rear of your truck. Most kits come with longer shocks and come in a variety of options for you to choose from.
Lift your truck right with one of the best suspension upgrades money can buy and order one of the Fabtech 4" Basic lift kits today!
- 2015-2017 Ford F150 4WD, SuperCab
- 2015-2017 Ford F150 4WD, SuperCrew
- 2018-2019 Ford F150 2.7L V6 EcoBoost, 4WD, SuperCab, 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
- 2018-2019 Ford F150 2.7L V6 EcoBoost, 4WD, SuperCrew, 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
- 2018-2019 Ford F150 3.3L V6, 4WD, SuperCrew, 3.3L V6
- 2018-2019 Ford F150 3.3L V6, 4WD, SuperCab, 3.3L V6
- 2018-2019 Ford F150 3.5L V6 EcoBoost, 4WD, SuperCrew, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2018-2019 Ford F150 3.5L V6 EcoBoost, 4WD, SuperCab, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost
- 2018-2019 Ford F150 5.0L V8, 4WD, SuperCab, 5.0L V8
- 2018-2019 Ford F150 5.0L V8, 4WD, SuperCrew, 5.0L V8
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fabtech provides a limited lifetime warranty to the original retail purchaser who owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in workmanship and materials.
The limited lifetime warranty excludes the following Fabtech items; bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends, limiting straps, cross shafts, heim joints and driveshafts. These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. They are warranted for 60 days from the date of purchase for defects in workmanship.
Even though we recommend having your new lift kit installed by a shop, that doesn't mean you couldn't do it yourself. Fabtech lift kits alter your suspension and may require tools that most people don't have lying around their garage. You should also have your vehicle aligned once your lift kit is installed to make sure that everything is coming up roses. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please give us a call.