Fabtech Stealth Monotube Shock Absorber FTS6240
- Monotube nitrogen charged design
- Seamless steel body
- High flow pistons
- Vehicle specific valving are perfect for oversized tires
- Full floating piston for a consistent ride
- Nitrocarb piston rods resist chipping and corrosion
- Sleek, black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of Fabtech quality
- Sold individually
Fabtech Stealth shocks are the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of Fabtech quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price. Even the piston rods are finished in black for a complete "blackout" look!
Stealth monotube nitrogen shocks from Fabtech are built with 46mm diameter high flow pistons and vehicle-specific valving to keep your ride smooth with oversized tires that often accompany a lift kit. Each Stealth shock absorber has a free floating piston to separate the gas and oil, reducing shock fade in off-road conditions.
All Stealth shock absorbers feature matte black Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. Vehicle-specific designs mean a simpler installation. Fabtech Stealth shocks are backed by their "no fine print" lifetime warranty. Order yours today and make your lifted truck ride like a dream on or off-road!
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 4WD, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 4WD, w/ Fabtech Gen I or II Lift System, w/ 6" Lift
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD, w/ Fabtech Gen I or II Lift System, w/ 6" Lift
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift
- 2006-2007 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD, w/ 6" Lift
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 4WD, w/ 6" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 4WD, w/ Fabtech Gen I or II Lift System, w/ 6" Lift
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD, w/ Fabtech Gen I or II Lift System, w/ 6" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fabtech provides a limited lifetime warranty to the original retail purchaser who owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in workmanship and materials.
The limited lifetime warranty excludes the following Fabtech items; bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends, limiting straps, cross shafts, heim joints and driveshafts. These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. They are warranted for 60 days from the date of purchase for defects in workmanship.
Fabtech Stealth monotube shocks come with detailed step-by-step instructions. These instructions are written for DIY'ers as well as automotive professionals. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team.