Fia Winter Grille Cover & Bug Screen WF925-2
Winter Cold Front: Promotes better fuel economy, faster engine warm-up, and interior heat. This keeps engines at optimum operating temperatures. All weather heavy-duty quilted vinyl. This has adjustable air flow doors.
Bug Screen: protects grill and radiator from stone chips, bugs, and debris with a heavy-duty tear resistant mesh screening with vinyl trim.
- Combo winter front and bug screen
- No drilling or tools needed installation
- Includes stick-a-stud fastening system
- Made to handle all year wear and tear of the roads
- For replacement fasteners or drill on fasteners go here ----> Fia Fasteners
With the Fia Winter front and Bug Screen combo there is no need to worry about what season it is. These combo cold weather grille cover and bug screen always comes in handy. Whether it's downright cold or hot and full of bugs, Fia has you covered with their winter grill cover & bug screen.
The winter grill cover helps keep the cold out in the winter. Featuring deluxe heavy duty quilted fabric with an interchangeable heavy mesh bug screen.
The Stick a Stud fastening system makes attaching the grill cover to your pickup truck, SUV, or minivan quick and easy. It's the easiest and most convenient installation process. Simply place the Stick a Stud fasteners in place and snap on the cold front or the bug screen. It's that easy.
This keeps your ride running smoother in all four seasons. Available for popular pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles, vans and mini vans.
1 Year Warranty
All Fia products are guaranteed for workmanship and material defects for one year. Please contact RealTruck.com at 1-877-216-5446 for more information.
Winter front and bug screen combo has easy at home installation - No drill and no tools needed installation with the stick a stud system. The Stick A Stud Fastening System: The easiest most convenient installation process.
1. Peel away stick a stud protective backing
2. Adhere stick a stud to vehicle
3. Snap on winter front / bug screen combo
4. Stick a stud can be removed without damaging vehicle