Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust Kit 817692
- Constructed out of T409 stainless steel
- Mandrel bent tubing to decrease back pressure
- Most aggressive sound system by Flowmaster
- Dyno testing and proven to increase performance
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Buckle up, after you install the Flowmaster Outlaw exhaust system. This aggressive kit will put you back in to your seat.
High-quality is what Flowmaster is known for and the Outlaw series is no exception. Every piece of T-409 stainless steel is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, all the Outlaw mufflers have a free-flowing design that eliminates backpressure and will increase horse power, toque, and gas mileage.
These premium quality exhaust system comes with a limited lifetime warranty and is easy but does take a little time to install. All kits come with all the mounting hard and some kits do require drilling or a little bit of welding.
So if you are wanting an increase in performance with an aggressive roar. Then the Flowmaster Outlaw exhaust system is perfect for you!
- 2009-2018 Toyota Tundra, 5'7" Bed, CrewMax, 5.7L V8
- 2009-2018 Toyota Tundra, 6'7" Bed, Double Cab, 5.7L V8
- 2009-2013 Toyota Tundra, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab, 5.7L V8
- 2010-2018 Toyota Tundra, 5'7" Bed, CrewMax, 4.6L V8
- 2010-2018 Toyota Tundra, 6'7" Bed, Double Cab, 4.6L V8
- 2010-2013 Toyota Tundra, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab, 4.6L V8
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Flowmaster is offering a lifetime limited warranty on their stainless steel exhaust systems . If you have any questions please call our customer service team at 877-216-5446.
Flowmaster Outlaw exhaust system can be installed right at home, if you've got the right tools and equipment. All orders include installation instructions, and those are also available on our website. Welding may be required on some exhaust systems. For additional information please call our customer service team at 877-216-5446.
|Flowmaster 817692 Installation Instructions|