FOX 2.0 Performance Smooth Body IFP Stabilizer 985-24-000
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Clear-anodized plating for a long-lasting finish
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lift kits
FOX Steering Stabilizers help take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized offroad tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road.
FOX Steering Stabilizers use the same advanced damping technology contained in our shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires. FOX's new Adjustable Through Shaft (ATS) Stabilizer offers unrivaled steering control and a striking high-tech appearance. Its revolutionary design eliminates directional pull so no opposing stabilizer is needed and has external adjustment to custom tune the feel. There is no reason to put up with a white-knuckle ride from your truck or SUV. FOX steering stabilizers facilitate precise steering control like no other.
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 4WD
- 2000-2004 Ford F250 4WD
- 1999-2004 Ford F350 4WD
- 1999-2004 Ford F450 2WD
- 1999-2004 Ford F450 4WD
1 Year Warranty
Limited 1 Year Warranty On FOX Suspension Products.
FOX steering stabilizers come with detailed step-by-step instructions. When you select the stabilizer you want for your vehicle on our web page you can download the install guide and see for yourself. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call our customer service team. We have reps standing by to assist you every day of the week.
|Fox Shocks 980-24-641 Installation Instructions|