Fuel Matte Black Hostage Wheels D53117905745
- Aggressive 8 spoke design
- Matte black finish
- Constructed of cast aluminum
- Available in many different sizes for trucks or SUVs
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
Fuel Hostage wheels have an aggressive eight spoke design that stands out. These wheels would not do well in a hostage situation. Put your wheels in a line up against other wheels and anybody would choose your Fuel Hostage wheels.
Fuel matte black Hostage rims are constructed out of cast aluminum which means they are built to last. These wheels are available for many different sizes from 17 inches to 24 inches.
The Fuel Hostage wheels stand out in the crowd and you'll have tons of people rubber-necking just to look at them. So just take your time and let them stare.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango
- 2011-2016 Dodge Durango
- 1994-2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- (2019) Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1986-1996 Ford Bronco
- 1986-1996 Ford F150
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2019 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500
- (2019) Ram Truck 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.