Fuel Matte Black Revolver Wheel D52515000837
- Resembles cylinder of a revolver with 9 spoke design
- Available in a matte black finish with milled accents
- Offered in multiple sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Constructed of cast aluminum
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Sold individually
If you know what a revolver's cylinder looks like that automatically what you will think of when you see Fuel matte black Revolver wheels. They have a nine spoke design that resembles the cylinder of a revolver. If you're a sharp shooter, a gun nut, or you know what looks good, then these are the rims for you.
Fuel matte black Revolver wheels are available in an amazing matte black finish with milled accents that really help with its unique look. They are available in sizes from 15 inches to 20 inches and come in many different bolt patterns, and offsets. Another plus is they are constructed out of a durable cast aluminum that is made to last.
Fuel offers a limited lifetime warranty on structural defects of Fuel wheels. Also, make sure to get a set of four in your cart when you're ordering these are they are sold individually. What are you waiting for? Get these revolver look-a-like wheels today!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1983-1994 Chevy Blazer S10
- 1995-2005 Chevy Blazer
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1982-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1983-1994 GMC Jimmy S10
- 1995-2005 GMC Jimmy
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup
- 1991-2004 GMC Sonoma
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated after installing your Fuel wheels. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.