Gator FX3 Tonneau Cover 6610100
- Panels constructed of aluminum with an FRP coating on top
- EPDM seals provide maximum water resistance
- FRP exterior panel stays cooler to the touch
- Holds 300 lbs evenly distributed
- 2 year warranty
- Made in the USA
The Gator FX3 features the perfect blend of two materials: Fiberglass reinforced polymer and aluminum. The aluminum provides structure and rigidity while the fiberglass reinforced polymer protects against scratches and dents. The Gator FX3 also utilizes EPDM rubber seals and hinges so it provides maximum security from rain and snow.
The Gator FX3 installs easily with no drilling thanks to the clamp-on design. You only need basic tools like a socket wrench to complete the installation on most vehicles. One of the best features the FX3 offers is the ability for you to gain full bed access without having to remove the cover completely. You simply fold the cover panel by panel to the front of the bed, then lean it against the cab and secure it with the prop rods that are mounted to the rails. The truck can safely be driven with the cover in this position at highway speeds.
Gator Truck Bed Protection warrants this cover against any manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years. The cover also is made in the USA so you can rest easy knowing the quality is second to none.
- 2004-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 5'8" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Cargo Mangement System, 5'8" Bed
- 2004-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 5'8" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 5'8" Bed
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Cargo Mangement System, 5'8" Bed
2 Year Warranty
FX3 tonneau covers from Gator come with a two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Please give us a call if you have any questions or if you would like to file a claim.
It's very easy to install a FX3 truck bed cover. The rails clamp into place and the center section just attaches to the rails. That's all there is to it. Total installation time usually takes around 20 minutes. You can always give us a call if you have any questions or if you would like more information.