Gibson Stainless Steel Slash Exhaust Tip 500401
- Gibson Performance uses only T-304 stainless steel components for their exhaust tips
- These tips attach using a unique clampless design that is user friendly - no need to mess with clamps or welding
- Installation is quick and simple with Gibson's clampless design
- Stainless steel tips come in a wide variety of sizes and styles ti fit virtually any car, truck, or SUV.
- Gibson Exhaust offers a lifetime warranty on all of their exhaust systems and accessories, including these stainless steel exhaust tips
- Made in the USA - Corona, CA
Gibson Performance knows that the first thing anyone notices about your exhaust system is the tip. That's why Gibson makes a huge variety of different styles and sizes for you to complete the look of your exhaust. Set your ride apart from the pack with a Gibson exhaust tip – you won't be sorry.
Gibson Performance gives these tips a super high polish shine and only uses high quality T304 stainless steel. Each tip is an easy, bolt-on installation, with no need to mess with welding or clamps. Gibson Exhaust backs all of their tips and exhaust products with a lifetime warranty.
Give your car, truck or SUV the look you want and the quality you deserve with a Gibson exhaust tip.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Gibson exhaust tips are an easy, bolt-on install. A unique, clamp-less design make installation a snap. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446. If you have any questions on how to measure your tailpipe, see the video below explaining the process, helping to ensure you get the correct tip, the first time.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gibson Exhaust offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on all of their exhaust and performance accessories, including their stainless steel exhaust tips.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||1.5|
|Ease of Installation||2.5|
|2 Customer Reviews|
|Very easy to install, just had to cut about 5" of the stock pipe to keep it tucked in nicely. The stainless turns a little bit of a golden color after it gets hot. I personally think it gives it a better look.|