Gibson Chrome Exhaust Headers GP218
- Dyno-tested to ensure maximum horsepower and torque gains
- Each header is designed to be an exact replacement for the factory manifold
- Direct-fit, bolt-on design makes for an easy installation
- Mandrel-bent tubing allows for optimum air flow and maximum power gains
- Gibson Exhaust uses 3/8" thick laser cut ports to prevent warping and leaking
- Includes any air injection & oxygen sensor fittings needed, along with premium gaskets and all necessary hardware
- Backed by Gibson's lifetime warranty
- 50 state legal
- Doesn't void warranty
- Made in the USA - Corona, CA
Power isn't simply created, and maximizing your engine output is not a one-and-done project. So, when you're supping up your engine, don't forget about adding a set of Gibson Performance exhaust headers. Let that engine breathe, let that engine growl, and give it Gibson power.
Gibson headers are dyno-tuned, ensuring increased performance with each set. These bad boys are engineered to create more usable horsepower and torque during low and mid-range RPMs. How do they work? Same principle as the Gibson exhausts (which go great with these headers). Allowing for the engine to more easily move exhaust allows for a lower operating temperature, which in turn allows for more air into the engine.
Gibson engineers their performance headers as direct replacements for the factory manifolds, retaining the crossover pipe and all 50 state legal emissions equipment. Gibson performance Headers are available in 3 finishes - 14ga chrome plated steel, 409 stainless steel, or ceramic coated. Gibson Exhaust also provides air injection and oxygen sensor fittings. Gibson headers are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Get a set of Gibson Performance exhaust headers. Your engine will thank you – seriously.
- 2005-2014 Ford Expedition w/o EGR, 5.4L V8
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, w/o EGR, 5.4L V8
- 2005-2010 Ford F150 w/o EGR, 5.4L V8
- (2010) Ford Raptor w/o EGR, 5.4L V8
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT w/o EGR, 5.4L V8
- 2005-2014 Lincoln Navigator w/o EGR, 5.4L V8
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||1.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: GPE-GP218 Posted on
|I actually ended up with the stainless headers. Install took 2 1/2 days, but that was expected on an F-150. Everything that was supposed to be in the package was there. The biggest surprise is that my truck is basically no louder than it was. Maybe a little deeper sounding, but not louder. That may change once we tow something heavy, but there really isn't enough of a difference to notice it.|
Noticed a little difference in horse power right away, which was one of the main reasons for the purchase. After changing a cracked manifold, and then it cracked again, that was the other reason for the purchase. Hopefully there will be no cracks in these! We tow a travel trailer, so the extra horse power is appreciated, even if it isn't much. Took it for a drive down the highway, and got quicker take-off, which was good. The RPM's didn't seem to be quite as high, either. Not a huge difference, but I think they were a little less. The truck just seemed to run a little smoother overall, so I've got no complaints!
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gibson Performance backs all of their exhaust systems and accessories including the Performance Exhaust Headers with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
Gibson Performance exhaust headers offer a direct-fit, bolt-on installation, making installation a snap. Installation instructions are included with every order, and are also available on our site. You got questions - RealTruck has answers. Give us a call at 877-216-5446 7 days a week.
|Gibson GP218 Installation Instructions|