Go Industries Jeep Rock Guards 94400
- Has added Diamond tread detail
- Easy no-drill installation - All you have to do is bolt on
- Textured black powder-cost finish
- Heavy duty 1.9" tubing made of 11 gauge steel
- Sold in pairs
Do you love to go off-roading, but know there is nothing more important than protecting your Jeep? Then you need to check out the Go Industries Jeep rock guards. These heavy-duty rock guards are made out of a durable textured black powder-coat with 1.9 inch tubing.
Another plus, is that these aren't any ordinary rock guards. Go Industries Jeep rock guards have rugged diamond tread detail. So with these rock guards you get durability and style. It's a win-win situation. There is also adjustable mounting spots so you can mount the rock guards wherever you please.
The Go Industries Jeep rock guards also have an easy installation. All you have to do is bolt them onto the frame on your jeep and then you'll be going off-roading in no time. Go industries offers a three year warranty on workmanship and material and a one year warranty on finish.
3 Year Warranty / 1 Year on Finish
Go Industries offers a three years warranty on workmanship and materials and a one year warranty on finish on the Go Industries Jeep rocker guards.
How to install Go Industries Jeep rock guards:
1. See that it’s a no-drill installation
2. Jump up and down due to excitement
3. Read the rest of the installation instructions
4. Install these awesome rock guards
5. Show everyone you see the beauty of the rock guards on your Jeep Wrangler
|Go Industries 94400 Installation Instructions|