Ground Force 2" Leveling Kit - Urethane Strut Spacers 3812P
- Lifts the front of your truck or SUV for a leveled stance
- Revolutionary designs using the latest materials
- Won't compromise your factory ride quality
- Subjected to rigorous testing in-house and on the track
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Mt. Braddock, PA
Looking for the best way to lift your truck without spending an obscene amount of money? A Ground Force leveling kit will give your truck that stout, level stance you've been looking for. The suspension gurus at Ground Force have gone out of their way to design the best leveling kits.
Ground Force leveling kits are engineered specifically for your truck to ensure a simple installation. There are three styles of leveling kits available depending on your application. Trucks and SUVs equipped with struts combine an innovative urethane strut spacer with metric grade 10.9 (SAE grade 8) studs. If you're truck is riding on traditional coil springs, Ground Force uses the same high-strength urethane in their coil spring spacers for the best ride. This combination ensures your new leveling kit is incredibly strong, resilient, and won't turn into a block of rust over the years. The third type of leveling kit is high-strength torsion bar keys that simply replace the OE keys.
As if the superior design wasn't enough, Ground Force proudly engineers and manufactures their leveling kits right here in the USA. If you're looking for some cheap level kit made in a third-world country, sorry to disappoint. You don't have to spend an exorbitant amount of money to level your truck and make room for beefy tires. Take a stance with a Ground Force leveling kit.
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2007-2014 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ground Force warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials as long as you own the vehicle. No other warranties are made. Ground Force makes no application or use recommendations for its products and is not responsible for such decisions.
|Ground Force 3812P Installation Instructions|