Ground Force Front Nitrogen Shock 70057
- Specially valved per application
- High pressure nitrogen gas charged
- 1 3/8" bore allows for more optimal operating pressures
- Urethane bushings are more durable than rubber bushings
- 10-stage, full displaced valving creates an excellent range during compression and extension cycles
- Internal bump stops cushion full rebound impact
- Sintered iron piston helps eliminate fluid bypass
- Double arc welded for premium strength and durability
Lowering your truck is a great way to add a distinct style while maintaining all that makes your truck a truck. Your lowering project isn't complete until you have a new set of shocks that are specifically designed for your truck's new height, and there isn't a better choice than Ground Force performance shocks.
Ground Force uses a high-pressure, nitrogen gas charge which creates an excellent ride. Using a gas charged shock helps to maintain road contact by reducing aeration. Ground Force shocks have a 1 3/8" bore, which creates a more optimal pressure than a standard 1" bore. Urethane bushings increase the durability, while a 10-stage, full displaced valving setup allows for greater range on the cycles, creating a smooth ride. Finally, all Ground Force shocks are double arc-welded, increasing strength and durability.
So, what are you waiting for? Your lowered truck or SUV isn't complete until you finish it off with quality Ground Force performance shocks!
1 Year Warranty
Ground Force performance shocks are backed by a one year warranty. If you have any questions, hit us up at 877-216-5446.
Ground Force performance shocks easily install without the need to cut or weld. Everything you need to get the job done will be included in your order. If you have any questions, let us know at 877-216-5446.