Hauler Heavy Duty Truck Rack T10FB65-1
- Constructed of 6063 aluminum
- 1,200lbs weight capacity
- Use aluminum bed mounts that allow for secure and easy installation
- Anodized and bright dipped aluminum
- All needed hardware is included
- Complete with three cross bars for maximum strength and durability
- Patented bolt together design prevents broken or cracked welds
- Backed by a one year warranty
- Made in the USA - Minneapolis, MN
Hauler heavy duty aluminum truck racks are designed to withstand the use and abuse that you put them through each and every work day. This rack is constructed of anodized and bright dipped 6063 aluminum, producing a lightweight and rustproof utility rack that will look great for years to come. It boasts a 1,200 pound load capacity to carry you're heaviest loads.
Hauler heavy duty racks come complete with three cross bars and heavy duty support braces for maximum strength and durability. They utilize aluminum bed mounts that allow a secure and easy installation and removal of the rack system. Hauler uses zinc plated and stainless steel hardware and fasteners on all their products, ensuring a clean look while maintaining structural integrity.
The patented design allows the rack system to be bolted together, ensuring there are no welded joints to crack or break. Hauler heavy duty aluminum truck rack system is available in a variety of sizes to fit all cab options on compact, midsize, and full-size trucks. Get yours today to see how much easier your life can be!
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2002-2011 Dodge Ram 1500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2012-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2003-2018 Dodge Ram 2500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2003-2018 Dodge Ram 3500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Styleside Bed, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, Styleside Bed, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, Styleside Bed, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2005-2009 Ford F150 Styleside Bed, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2010-2018 Ford F150, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1997-1999 Ford F250, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 1500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2012-2018 Ram Truck 1500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.0|
|Ease of Installation||2.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: HRK-T10FB65-1 Posted on
|Unit is packed well and assembles easily. BUT installation on a short Dodge Ram requires modifying the rear mounting brackes to clear the cover over the stake holes (grinding about 1/8 to 3/16 off the bottom.|
Installing the screws does not work on horizontal hole as the thickness of the multi layers on the truck bed. Ended up tapping these 4 holes for a 3/8-16 bolt.
Looks good now, not as strong as I expected on the part over the cab. Probably a 4 x 4 lower tube would have been better, or more of a truss bracing between the 1 x 2 tube and the 1" dia upper tube.
1 Year Warranty
Limited Warranty from Hauler Racks
Hauler rack aluminum products are guaranteed not to rust or corrode for 1 year. Hauler Racks, Inc. will repair or replace, at its option and without charge, any properly installed Hauler component that fails due to defect in material or workmanship up to 30 days from the initial registered consumer purchase.
Install the HD Aluminum Truck Rack with the provided hardware. Your order comes complete with everything you need!
|Heavy Duty "Hauler" Installation Instructions|