Hauler II Truck Rack T10U2863-1
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
- 1,200lbs weight capacity
- Made from bright dipped anodized aluminum
- 1,200lbs weight capacity
- Adjustable legs
- Corrosion resistant
- Tapered down slope design
- Made in the USA - Minneapolis, MN
Hauler II truck racks are the next generation of quality aluminum pickup truck racks. The have a distinct engineering difference separating themselves from other truck racks on the market. This difference is a slight slope from the back of your truck bed to the front, giving you a more modern and stealthy look.
Hauler II truck racks are made out of heavy duty aluminum, ensuring corrosion resistance and durability. They are lightweight, but don't let that fool you. These truck ladder racks can withstand up to 1,200 lbs. of sheer weight. The lightweight design also helps to ward against unnecessary wear and tear which heavy truck racks present. The Hauler II has movable legs which adjust along the crossbars, giving you a universal fitting truck rack.
Benefits of owning the Hauler II truck racks are limitless. They offer heavy duty strength and expand the carrying capacity of your truck. This is ideal for ladders, lumber, and poly tubing. Did I happen to mention the Hauler II truck racks have a new modern look? The stealthy look sets the bar for all competitors.
- 1973-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1973-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1973-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2002-2011 Dodge Ram 1500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2012-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2003-2018 Dodge Ram 2500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2003-2018 Dodge Ram 3500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1987-2003 Ford F150, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2005-2018 Ford F150, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1987-1997 Ford F250, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- (1999) Ford F250, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1999-2018 Ford F250, 6'9" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1987-1997 Ford F350, 6'7" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1999-2018 Ford F350, 6'9" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1973-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1973-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1973-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, 6'6" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2010-2011 Ram Truck 1500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2012-2018 Ram Truck 1500 w/o RamBox, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500, 6'4" Bed, Regular Cab
30 Day Warranty
Hauler Rack offers a 30 day material and workmanship warranty on the Hauler II truck rack. They are also guaranteed for 1 year against corrosion and rust.
Customer Limited Warranty and Standard Return Policy
Hauler Racks, Inc. offers to preferred customers a special limited warranty. It is our goal to provide effective service for
any warranty or standard return. This statement of warranty and return policy is divided into two sections: Warranty
Returns of Defective Product and Standard Returns of Unused Product.
Warranty Returns of Defective Product
Hauler Racks, Inc. will repair or replace, at its option and without charge, any properly installed Hauler component that
fails due to defect in material or workmanship up to 30 days from the initial registered consumer purchase. All of our
aluminum product line is guaranteed not to rust or corrode for 1 year. Proof of Purchase must be provided for warranty to
Loads should never exceed 1/3 of your vehicle's manufacturer's total load capacity. Loads should never extend more
than 1 foot on either end of rack. This warranty is void if any damage to the product is due to misuse, abuse, neglect,
accident, improper installation, or any uses contrary to the instructions accompanying the product. The warranty is also
voice if racks are altered in any manner. The racks have been load tested for the racks capacity to hold loads when not on
a vehicle. Hauler Racks, Inc. does not warranty load capacities. As the factory has no way of knowing if the product was
properly assembled, installed, used according to instructions, or if loads were secured properly.
This warranty covers the cost of the defective component and not the cost of removal, installation or other incidental
charges unless other arrangements have been made with Hauler Racks, Inc.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
The Hauler II truck rack offers an easy bolt-on installation. There is an installation manual that is sent with the product which offers clear cut and easy to read instructions. For additional information see the install manual below or call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Hauler II Truck Rack Install Manulal|