Hella Rallye 4000 Metal Lights
- Rugged Performance: Hella Rallye 4000 metal lights are designed for rugged performance on off-road vehicles
- Choose from 5 Beam Patterns: exceptionally strong euro beam, euro beam with city light, fog beam, intense and narrow pencil beam, or turn oriented cornering beam designs.
- Mounting System: Designed to hold your lamp steady on the roughest and toughest terrain and still allows you to aim the lamp where you choose. Can be mounted upright, hanging or sideways.
- Halogen Bulb: Powerful halogen bulb provides great illumination for the road ahead
- Waterproof Design: Durable and waterproof casing and wiring connectors for consistent performance
- Die-Cast Metal Housing: Manufactured with a die-cast metal housing that’s powder-coated for a strong and lasting corrosion free life.
- Dimensions: 8 3/4" in Diameter x 9 5/64" high x 5 1/16" deep
- Sold Individually: Lamps sold as singles. Each individual lamp includes halogen bulb and stone shield. Please Note: Wiring harness sold separately. Please order wiring harness HE-148541001 to ensure best possible installation.
- Hella 1-Year Warranty
Hella's most advanced Halogen auxiliary lamp. Hella Rallye 4000 auxiliary driving lights are Hella's exceptional competition-grade off-road lamp. The rugged die-cast housing features a revolutionary mounting system which holds the beam steady, even on rough terrain, and allows the lamp to be aimed without the use of tools. The hella Rallye 4000 lighting can be mounted upright, pendant and sideways without affecting beam placement. OE-style, waterproof connections from lamp to harness. Bulb and stone shield included. Lamp sold individually - please order wiring harness HE-148541001 to ensure best possible installation.
Beam patterns explained
What is the difference between driving lights, spot lights, fog lights, and flood lights?
Often referred to as fog lights, driving lights have a beam that is able to travel a longer distance, but not as wide. Driving lights perform best when used to supplement your high-beams. Or they may be aimed lower and supplement your low-beams.
Spot / Off-Road Lights
Spot lights are strictly for off-road usage due to their powerful, tight beam. Using an array of spot lights will offer more coverage by aiming them at slightly different angles.
Fog lights are generally mounted low on the vehicle such as the bumper or bumper grille. The light pattern is very wide, with a flat horizontal cutoff. When properly aimed, fog lights are the perfect complement to your low-beams. This is by far the most popular beam pattern and are installed on many vehicles from the factory - though there's always room for improvement by upgrading your existing fog lights.
Flood lights have a beam pattern that may be similar in width to a fog light, but the beam does not have a horizontal cutoff. Therefore they are also for off-road use only. As with spot lights, a mounting location high on the vehicle is ideal.
Order NotesPlease note: Wiring harness sold separately. Please order wiring harness HE-148541001 to ensure best possible installation.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Dimensions: 8 3/4" in Diameter x 9 5/64" high x 5 1/16" deep
How It Works
1 Year Warranty
Hella, Inc. limited warranty guarantees Hella products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of (1) one year after retail purchase from an authorized Hella dealer. This guarantee does not cover damages from road hazards, improper wiring, installation or operation, or willful abuse. Warranty does not cover consequential damage, or damage or inconvenience caused by non-operation of the product. Hella's liability is limited to either free repair or free replacement of warranted merchandise of Hella's discretion. No credits or refunds will be issued. No warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, exists with regard to bulbs unless specified.