Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator Programmer 742500
- Recalibrate For Larger Tires: The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator allows owners to recalibrate their speedometer and odometer to correctly work with up to 54" tires.
- Recalibrate for Gearing: The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator allows users to correct speedometer and odometer readings to work with non-stock rear end gears.
- Check Diagnostics: The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator allows diagnostic trouble codes to be viewed and cleared.
- Easy Access: The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator offers easy, in cab access to speedometer and odometer recalibrations. The programmer plugs into your vehicles OBDII port, found beneath the vehicle's dash. The port is easily accessible with no disassembly to the interior or dash.
- Quick Corrections: The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator takes only minutes to recalibrate your vehicles speedometer and odometer functions. It offers a simple plug and play operation that is extremely easy to understand and follow.
The Speedometer Calibrator is the hottest new product from Hypertech, the leader in automotive aftermarket programmers. This new device is engineered for the consumer that wants the speedometer recalibration functions of the Max Energy programmer, but without the additional expense of the other features included with the Max Energy.
The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator programmer plugs into the vehicles under dash OBDII port. Users simply select the tire height and new gear ratio and within a matter of minutes the vehicle's computer is reprogrammed for accurate speedometer and odometer readings. In addition, Hypertech's Speedometer Calibrator programmers have the ability to correct, read, and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) or "check engine" lights.
This allows owners to view detailed information about the vehicle's operation without having to purchase expensive diagnostic computers or scanners used by dealership technicians. The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator programmer is available for most late model GM, Ford, and Dodge/Chrysler trucks, SUVs, and cars.
Order NotesPlease Note: The Speedometer Calibration Programmer can only be used with one vehicle at a time. As with all other programmers, once programmed, the programmer is locked to that vehicle and cannot be used with any other vehicles until the programmed vehicle is returned to stock settings.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1996-2003 Ford E-Series 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2004 Ford E-Series 5.4L V8
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 5.4L V8
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 6.8L V10
- 1999-2002 Ford Expedition 4.6L V8
- 1999-2004 Ford Expedition 5.4L V8
- 1999-2003 Ford F150 4.6L V8, 4.6L V8
- 1999-2003 Ford F150 5.4L V8, 5.4L V8
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, 4.6L V8, 4.6L V8
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, 5.4L V8, 5.4L V8
- 1996-2003 Ford F250 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 5.4L V8, 5.4L V8
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 6.8L V10, 6.8L V10
- 2000-2004 Ford F250 5.4L V8, 5.4L V8
- 2000-2004 Ford F250 6.8L V10, 6.8L V10
- 1999-2004 Ford F350 5.4L V8, 5.4L V8
- 1999-2004 Ford F350 6.8L V10, 6.8L V10
- 1999-2003 Ford F350 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2004 Ford Mustang 4.6L V8
This product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hypertech products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.