Icon VS 2.5 Series Reservoir Shocks 77607P
- Available in Piggyback, Internal reservoir, and Remote reservoir designs
- All Piggyback and Remote reservoir shocks come as standard or with Compression Damping Control Valves (CDCV)
- CDC valve technology allows the user to hand adjust the high resolution compression.
- Shocks with Internal “Bump Zone” increase damping by 20%
- Premium grade 5WT shock for suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- One-piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for outstanding ride quality.
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body
- 100% rebuildable and revalveable
- Made in the USA - Riverside, CA
Upgrade your suspension with top of the line Icon VS 2.5 Series Reservoir shocks. Theses shocks are available in Piggyback, Internal reservoir, and remote reservoir designs. Icon shocks are 100% rebuildable and revalveable. Piggyback and remote reservoir shocks are available in standard or can come with a compression damping control valve.
Icon 2.5 series reservoir shocks are constructed form CAD plated 1026 DOM steel and features a 7/8" diameter induction hardened, chomre plated shock shaft. These shocks are equipped with 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components and PTFE lined spherical bearings and vehicle specific mounting hardware.
Icon VS 2.5 Series reservoir shocks come with premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping. If you want a high quality American made shock. Then get Icon shocks today.
- 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ 6-8" Lift
- 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ 6-8" Lift
- 2011-2018 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ 6-8" Lift
- 2011-2018 GMC Sierra 3500 w/ 6-8" Lift
1 Year Limited Warranty
Install your set of Icon VS 2.5 Series Reservoir shocks at home by following the installation guide.