Injen Evolution Diesel Air Intake EVO7003
- Made of rotomolded cross linked high density polyethylene
- Designed to incorporate the largest dry filter on the market
- Features a SuperNano web filter
- Features built-in filter minder
- Includes stainless steel hardware & automotive grade urethane couplers
- Made in the USA - Pomona, CA
All your engine wants to do is breathe. Easy breathing makes for happy engines, which makes for happy drivers. Injen Evolution air induction systems are the perfect complement to your truck; boosting both horsepower and torque while also being the best bang for the buck on the internet.
Injen dyno tunes each system to ensure that maximum horsepower and torque are achieved. Constructed of rotomolded cross linked high density polyethylene, this intake is going to stand the test of time, and it will certainly dress up the engine compartment too. Each system includes a massive SuperNano-Web dry air filter, as well as a built-in filter minder, so you'll never have to wonder when it's time to change.
Each system includes all the necessary stainless steel hardware, and automotive grade hose couplers. Install is a synch with no drilling or cutting necessary. One more great thing, all of the intakes are made in Pomona, California. So, what are you waiting for? Get you Injen Evolution air induction system today, and crank up the power!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L V8 Duramax, LMM
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Injen Technology offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser against defects in material and workmanship on all intake systems excluding the filter element. Injen Technology will replace at no charge, any intake pipe considered by Injen Technology to be defective. The warranty is void if the warranty card is not returned to Injen Technology within the first 30 days of purchase. Any and all warranty coverage is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part only, at Injen Technology's discretion. Proof of purchase is required. The warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages, nor does it cover the cost of installation or removal of the defective part or its replacement. If you ever have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Installing an Injen Evolution air induction system is a synch with no drilling or cutting necessary. If you ever have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|INJEN EVO7003 Installation Instructions|