Injen Power Flow Air Intakes
- Mega Ram (MR) Technology: Injen spent years developing the MR Technology. This high tech tuning process allows Injen to fine tune the diameter and length of the intake tube for the greatest horse power and torque gains.
- Custom Tuned: The world's first custom tuned cold air intake that is specifically tuned for the drive train of each specific year, make and model. The intake tube is made of aerospace grade, anti-corrosive, light weight T-6 aluminum that is fine tuned for the specific vehicle.
- Premium Air Filter: Injen designed the first urethane filter with a built in velocity stack for added performance.
- Easy Installation: The Injen Power Flow Intakes offer an easy at home bolt on installation.
- Maximum Performance: The state of the art design of the Injen Power Flow intake delivers powerful acceleration, lightning fast throttle response and consistent power gains throughout the entire RPM range.
- Inline Calibration: Controls the air speed and releases it through the mass air flow sensor at precisely calculated intervals.
- Lifetime Warranty: Injen Technology backs their tube and filter with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Power Box Heat Shield: If your specific vehicle will perform better with a heat shield, then it is included in the kit. If the power box heat shield would reduce power or cannot fit in your specific application, then it is not included.)
- Made in the USA - Pomona, CA
For more engine horse power and torque, there is nothing better than the Injen Power-Flow performance air intakes. The Injen technology Power Flow air intake systems are specifically designed for performance pickup trucks and SUVs. Injen has engineered the Power-Flow air intakes to the highest standards by utilizing the best technology available. The Power-Flow intakes use Injen's own patent pending MR Technology makes the Power Flow series intake system the world's first tuned intake system on the market! The Injen Powerflow intake system assures you the highest horsepower and torque gains, within the safe factory air/fuel ratio limits.
Order NotesIf your specific vehicle performs better with a power heat box, then it is also included in the kit. If the heat box reduces power or cannot fit in your specific application, then it is not included. View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
The Injen Power Flow Air Intakes offers an easy, at home bolt on installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Injen Power Flow air intakes are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.7|
|Ease of Installation||4.8|
|20 Customer Reviews|
Part #: INJ-PF7064WB Posted on
|Took less than 30mins to install. Noticeable improvement in HP and fuel efficiency. Great boost to the sound of my engine. Recommend matching it with the MagnaFlow Off-Road exhaust.|
Part #: INJ-PF7064P Posted on
|Excellent Look, Easy Installation, Kinda Overpriced, Good Quality and Yes! it did improved my mileage on 2015 1500 Silverado 5.3L V8, truck response is a bit quicker, Oh! and it comes with a nice sticker.|
Part #: INJ-PF7064P Posted on
|I am very pleased with this purchase I would recommend to anyone. You can really tell that it is sucking in a lot of air by the sound that it makes. I have a 2014 GMC Sierra and has given my truck an aggressive sound through acceleration that was unexpected. Well worth the money.|
Part #: INJ-PF5003WB Posted on
|The guy I had a Chet with kowns wat he s tak about and you guys r so far the best that a have done Business with keep it up al Palomar|
Part #: INJ-PF7023WB Posted on
|Overall good product|
|I have a 2008 GMC sierra 5.3L. I have done alot of research online and talking to people. If you are considering a coldair intake that actually does what it says, looks great and is easy to install look no further. You will not be disapointed. My truck stays in 4 cylinder mode more and instead of 21 it now says 25,27. Average is now 19.8 Performance YES. Only one thing I decided to modify. The cross piece on my truck panel is directly in way of cone entrance of air I cut one side and bent in. Plus Realtruck.com has excellent customer service not as common as you might think|
|Had minor problem getting product shipped to my rural route address,took a week and a half to get it.product was an easy install, done in about an hour with my minimal mechanical skills.product looks great but no noticable power gains or mpg while keeping my foot out of the throttle.I plan on using realtruck again, hopefully address problem is fixed now.|
|Have orderd a few different intakes ranging from xdi,air raid,banks,the installs are always easy with any upper end performance air intake and ingen is no different the look of the ingen goes old school polished and the sound is very noticable and throaty,throttle responce is top notch,over all this has no disapponents and is worth the money I would definately recommend it to a friend or to the public ....hrspwr to be enjoyed|
|Really impressed with the performance after fitting my vehicle with the new Injen intake system. Ease of installation was also a plus. Improved acceleration through all RPM ranges and definite inprovement with highway driving. I've yet to see any positive change in gas mileage, but will eventually track that also. Even if it remains the same, I'm sold on the system.|