K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake 63-1007-1
- Guaranteed to add horsepower and increase acceleration
- Vehicle specific design make for easy installation
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required
- Replaces OEM filter & air box
- Washable and reusable filter
- Works with OEM computer systems
- Mounts in preexisting factory mounting points and holes
- Not street legal in California
- Million mile warranty
Doesn't everybody want their vehicle to perform well? If I were to tell you that there is a way to add horsepower, torque and ensure a better fuel economy all in one package, would you believe me? You might be a little skeptical, but I'm here to tell you to continue reading because the K&N 63 Series high performance air intakes will do that and more!
K&N 63 Series air intakes are guaranteed to add horsepower and acceleration to most vehicles out there. These tubes allow large amounts of cool air to flow unrestricted, ensuring better combustion, adding horsepower and even bettering your fuel economy. They feature a polyethylene that resist heat-soak for the coolest air intake temperatures. K&N used the largest conical shaped air filter they can fit in the engine compartment to ensure a less restrictive air flow, allowing more air in at once. It was designed to lock out dirt dust and other debris.
When dealing with a factory air intake system, there seems to be a natural restriction that occurs somewhere between the filter and your vehicles engine, but not true with the K&N 63 Series high performance air intakes. This cold air intake system eliminates air flow restriction, ensuring more power!
Doesn't your vehicle deserve more power and torque? Better yet don't you deserve to drive a vehicle that has a faster acceleration as well as more horsepower and torque? I think it is time to pull the trigger on one of these amazing performance enhancers today!
- 1988-1994 Chevy Blazer +7 HP, 5.7L V8
- 1988-1995 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 +7 HP, 5.0L V8
- 1988-1995 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 +7 HP, 5.7L V8
- 1990-1993 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 +7 HP, 7.4L V8
- 1988-1995 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 +7 HP, 5.0L V8
- 1988-1995 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 +7 HP, 5.7L V8
- 1988-1995 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 +7 HP, 7.4L V8
- 1988-1995 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 +7 HP, 5.7L V8
- 1988-1995 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 +7 HP, 7.4L V8
- 1987-1995 Chevy Suburban +7 HP, 5.7L V8
- 1987-1995 Chevy Suburban +7 HP, 7.4L V8
- (1995) Chevy Tahoe +7 HP, 5.7L V8
- 1988-1995 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 +7 HP, 5.0L V8
- 1988-1995 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 +7 HP, 5.7L V8
- 1990-1993 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 +7 HP, 7.4L V8
- 1988-1995 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 +7 HP, 5.0L V8
- 1988-1995 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 +7 HP, 5.7L V8
- 1988-1995 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 +7 HP, 7.4L V8
- 1988-1995 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 +7 HP, 5.7L V8
- 1988-1995 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 +7 HP, 7.4L V8
- 1988-1991 GMC Jimmy +7 HP, 5.7L V8
- 1992-1995 GMC Suburban +7 HP, 5.7L V8
- 1992-1995 GMC Suburban +7 HP, 7.4L V8
- 1992-1995 GMC Yukon +7 HP, 5.7L V8
1 Million Mile Limited Warranty
All K&N OE replacement Air Filters - as specified below - are warranted against defective materials or workmanship for one million miles.
WHAT IS WARRANTED:
Any K&N air filter listed in our catalog or on our web site as an OE replacement air filter with a cross reference to a specific vehicle or motorcycle; except for those air filters sold for use on ATV’s and motorcycles designed for dual purpose and/or off-road use.
PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED:
Our warranty covers the original purchaser of a K&N Air Filter who has provided proper proof of the original retail purchase.
WHAT IS NOT WARRANTED:
Any K&N Air Filter used for 1- any type of racing or competition; 2 - any off-road use, custom or modified applications; 3 - any illegal highway use, marine, or industrial applications. (These units are covered by a one year unlimited mileage warranty.)
WHAT VOIDS THE WARRANTY:
Incorrect Service: The K&N Air Filter must be cleaned and serviced with K&N cleaner and air filter oil (or comparable cleaner and oil) per the prescribed routine maintenance procedure as outlined in the product literature that accompanies the K&N Air Filter. Use of any cleaner or oil that damages the filter or compromises its performance (gasoline, transmission fluid, motor oil, lightweight oil, or diesel fuel) will void the warranty.
No Proof of Purchase: At time of warranty claim, buyer must provide proof of purchase (original receipt or invoice).
Incorrect Use: Any damaged, abused or modified K&N Air Filter will not be warranted.
EXTENT OF WARRANTY:
Any defective K&N Air Filter properly returned to K&N will be replaced. K&N will not be responsible for any other expenses incurred by the customer under the terms of this warranty, nor shall it be responsible for any damages either consequential, special, contingent, or otherwise; or expenses or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of the K&N Air Filter. Any K&N Air Filter returned to K&N must be sent at customers' expense along with proof of purchase. K&N reserves the right to determine whether the terms of the warranty, set out above, have been properly complied with. In the event that the terms are not complied with, K&N shall be under no obligation to honor this warranty.
K&N 63 Series AirCharger air intakes are easy to install in the comfort of your own garage. K&N designed these intakes to directly replace the factory system, using the same mounting points. All orders included all necessary hardware to install and instructions. Instructions are also available on our site. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|K&N 63-1007-1 Installation Instructions|