K&N Air Filter Oil 99-0504
- Two types of air filter cleaning kits
- K&N air filter cleaning kit (aerosol) comes with a 12 oz. bottle of air filter cleaner and a 6.5 oz. aerosol spray can of filter oil for fast and easy to apply oil
- K&N air filter cleaning kit (squeeze oil) includes a 12 oz. bottle of air filter cleaner and an 8 oz. squeezable tube of filter oil for pin point application accuracy
- A six-step maintenance system designed to recharge any K&N Filtercharger® air filter
- Restores air flow efficiency so your Filtercharger¨performs like new.
- K&N air filter oil is the only oil specially formulated to work in combination with the cotton fabric in K&N Filtercharger® elements providing a superior air filtration system
- K&N Air Filter Cleaner is the only cleaner formulated to clean K&N Filtercharger elements
- The use of any other cleaning solution can void the filter's warranty, and quite possibly could damage the cotton materia
K&N Air Filter Cleaning Kits were created to ensure your K&N filter is performing at its best. While protecting and enhancing your engine’s performance, the K&N air filter traps loads of dust, dirt and debris in its cotton-gauze filter medium. Ideally between 30,000 and 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions, it’s time for a cleaning with the K&N Air Filter Cleaning Kit. After the filter has been swabbed, simply add the oil and you’re ready to roll. And, you can choose either an aerosol spray can or a squeezable bottle to apply the oil.The K & N Air Filter Cleaning Kits will yield roughly 7 thorough cleanings or about 350,000 miles of top-performance filtration. Keep the clean air flowing and your engine going with the K&N Filter Cleaning Kit.
The aerosol kit can not be shipped expedited (3-day, 2-Day or Next Day Air). Aerosol kits must ship ground.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- K&N Air Filter Oil is the only oil specially formulated to work in combination with the cotton fabric in K&N Filtercharger® elements providing a superior air filtration system. When used as directed, it quickly penetrates the filter pleats, where it remains suspended in the cotton fabric. Saturation is maintained until the element is cleaned with K&N Air Filter Cleaner
- K&N Air Filter Cleaner is the only cleaner formulated to clean K&N Filtercharger elements. The use of any other cleaning solution can void the filter's warranty, and quite possibly could damage the cotton material. K&N Cleaner works to dissolve the dirt build up and old filter oil, and can be washed away with water. Complete instructions on bottle.
1 Million Mile Limited Warranty
K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
All K&N OE replacement Air Filters - as specified below - are warranted against defective materials or workmanship for one million miles.
WHAT IS WARRANTED:
Any K&N air filter listed in our catalog or on our web site as an OE replacement air filter with a cross reference to a specific vehicle or motorcycle; except for those air filters sold for use on ATV’s and motorcycles designed for dual purpose and/or off-road use.
PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED:
Our warranty covers the original purchaser of a K&N Air Filter who has provided proper proof of the original retail purchase.
WHAT IS NOT WARRANTED:
Any K&N Air Filter used for 1- any type of racing or competition; 2 - any off-road use, custom or modified applications; 3 - any illegal highway use, marine, or industrial applications. (These units are covered by a one year unlimited mileage warranty.)
WHAT VOIDS THE WARRANTY:
Incorrect Service: The K&N Air Filter must be cleaned and serviced with K&N cleaner and air filter oil (or comparable cleaner and oil) per the prescribed routine maintenance procedure as outlined in the product literature that accompanies the K&N Air Filter. Use of any cleaner or oil that damages the filter or compromises its performance (gasoline, transmission fluid, motor oil, lightweight oil, or diesel fuel) will void the warranty.
No Proof of Purchase: At time of warranty claim, buyer must provide proof of purchase (original receipt or invoice).
Incorrect Use: Any damaged, abused or modified K&N Air Filter will not be warranted.
EXTENT OF WARRANTY:
Any defective K&N Air Filter properly returned to K&N will be replaced. K&N will not be responsible for any other expenses incurred by the customer under the terms of this warranty, nor shall it be responsible for any damages either consequential, special, contingent, or otherwise; or expenses or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of the K&N Air Filter. Any K&N Air Filter returned to K&N must be sent at customers' expense along with proof of purchase. K&N reserves the right to determine whether the terms of the warranty, set out above, have been properly complied with. In the event that the terms are not complied with, K&N shall be under no obligation to honor this warranty.
Cleaning your K&N filter is a simple process. If you have any questions, please call our customer loyalty staff at 877-216-5446.