Kooks Exhaust System 28604100
- Long-lasting stainless steel construction
- Improves your exhaust gas flow
- Improves power and adds a muscular tone
- Bolt-on installation without drilling or cutting
- Made in the USA - Statesville, NC
Boost your performance with Kooks exhaust systems! Upgrading your exhaust is a great way to add more power and to give your ride an aggressive tone. There are LOTS of exhaust makers out there but no one does it better than Kooks Headers.
Kooks uses top-grade stainless steel in their exhaust systems, so you can expect your new exhaust to be a durable and long-lasting kit. What sets these guys apart from other exhausts is that most kits are designed to enhance Kooks long tube headers and maximize your power gains.
Kooks uses mandrel bent tubing when creating their exhausts, which helps to increase airflow, which in turn increases power and efficiency. Kooks has taken steps to make sure your new exhaust will deliver a deep, aggressive tone.
So, if you're ready to get serious about your truck's power, get one of Kooks exhaust systems for your truck today!
- 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 5'8" Bed, Crew Cab, 5.3L V8, 5.3L V8
- 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 6'6" Bed, Double Cab, 5.3L V8, 5.3L V8
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 5'8" Bed, Crew Cab, 5.3L V8, 5.3L V8
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 6'6" Bed, Double Cab, 5.3L V8, 5.3L V8
An exhaust system from Kooks installs easily without the need to drill or cut. Everything you need - hardware & installation instructions, will be included with your order. Give us a call if you have questions.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Kooks Headers offers a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not extend to any coating or finish. Exhaust that has been improperly installed, welded, or otherwise modified, will not be warrantied. We are here seven days a week if you have any questions.