Kooks Long Tube Headers 28602201
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Expertly crafted to ensure improved horsepower and torque gains
- Includes 3/8” flanges for excellent sealing against engine block
- Everything needed to install is included
- Kooks long tube headers must be paired with Kooks exhaust systems
- Not legal in the state of California, or other states adopting CARB emission standards
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Statesville, NC
Power starts at the beginning, and there's no product better for taking the initial exhaust flow by the horns than Kooks long tube headers. With over 50 years of experience creating exhaust, Kooks headers expertise is unrivaled, and the shining example is certainly the long tube headers.
Each pair of Kooks long tube headers is expertly crafted to ensure increases in horsepower and torque. If it doesn't increase what came from the factory, than it isn't a Kooks set of headers. Constructed using stainless steel, these headers will not only do the job, but they'll stand up to abuse, and it doesn't hurt that they are beautiful works of art. The 3/8" flanges included with the headers will ensure a tight seal against the block, which just further guarantees excellent performance. Kooks long tube headers often need to be pair with Kooks exhaust systems or connection pipes, but don't worry, we've got those too.
Made in North Carolina and backed by a limited lifetime warranty, you can be confident that these headers are built the right way. So, pump up some horsepower and torque, get rid of some of the rubber on your tires, and enjoy the new-found performance that can only be delivered with a set of Kooks long tube headers.
- 2014-2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, 6.2L V8
- 2014-2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, 5.3L V8
- 2015-2016 Chevy Suburban, 5.3L V8
- 2015-2016 Chevy Tahoe, 5.3L V8
- 2014-2016 GMC Sierra 1500, 6.2L V8
- 2014-2016 GMC Sierra 1500, 5.3L V8
- 2015-2016 GMC Yukon, 6.2L V8
- 2015-2016 GMC Yukon, 5.3L V8
- 2015-2016 GMC Yukon XL, 5.3L V8
- 2015-2016 GMC Yukon XL, 6.2L V8
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Kooks Headers products are covered under our limited lifetime warranty. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product if the problem is due to faulty materials or workmanship. The warranty does not cover any coatings, polishing, painting, etc. and will NOT cover any re-coatings, re-polishing, or re-paintings to the headers. This warranty covers the original purchasing consumer only.
Kooks will not warranty any exhaust product that has been improperly installed, crashed, welded, or modified (coatings, header wraps, etc) in any way. Kooks will not cover damage to any related components. Neither the seller, nor Kooks, will be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the direct or indirect use of this product or inability by the purchaser to determine proper use or application of this product. Kooks Headers and Exhaust products are built for off-highway use only and disclaim all liability for products used in racing activities and/or applications other than those specifically recommended in the current catalog.
Kooks long tube headers are a bolt-on installation that can be done right at home by a knowledgeable DIYer. Everything need for installation will be included with your purchase. If there's any questions, don't hesitate to give RealTruck a call at 877-216-5446.
|Kooks Headers 28502200 Installation Instructions|