Access LiteRider Tonneau Cover 32289
- Orders by 1pm CST will ship the same day
- Easy one person operation
- Turn dial tension control - a patented thumb dials give you total control
- Automatic latch secures cover
- Slide lock offers additional security
- Vinyl is UV protected and is stretch & shrink resistant
- Quick-release straps provide storage behind the truck cab
- Simple clamp-on installation in about 20-30 minutes
- Includes mounting hardware
The Literider tonneau cover is the economy cover from Access, offering an amazing roll-up design at prices you can afford. They are highly durable and will function great in all weather conditions.
Literider tonneau covers have an easy release latching system, locking automatically upon closure and opening with a slight pull of the chord. They also feature storage straps that secure the truck bed cover to the rear of your cab, ensuring full truck bed access.
Double coated textured vinyl gives you the ultimate in truck bed protection, holding up in extreme temperature changes. The Literider also features an EZ Dial tension adjuster, giving you the ability to tighten or loosen for a tight sleek fit.
Did I happen to mention that they are easily mounted? You can mount this bad boy in a matter of minutes using the Tight Bite clamps? Get the stylish look you want with the durable protection you need with the Literider tonneau cover! Made by Access.
Order NotesThe cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
If you have a Nissan Frontier or Nissan Titan with the factory bed extender you may need the Optional Bed Extender Adapter Kit.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/o Cargo Management System, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed
The LiteRider roll-up cover is rather easy installation. Plan about 20-30 minutes for installation. Most models are a no-drill, easy clamp-on installation. For most models the only tool you need is a 9/16" wrench. If a model is not a clamp on installation it will be noted at the time of order. If you have additional installation questions give us a call.
3 Year Warranty
Access offers a warranty for a period of three years from the date of manufacture that your Literider tonneau cover is free from defects in workmanship, under normal use for the truck model it was intended for. This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper installation, or ordinary wear and tear.
Related Articles (13)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.7|
|Ease of Installation||4.8|
|9 Customer Reviews|
Part #: AG-32289 Posted on
|Completely satisfied. Started with the assistance given by sales staff and the ease with which it was delivered and the installation..|
Part #: AG-32289 Posted on
|Nice price,delivered quick,pretty easy to install,fits my 2014 GMC Sierra 6' bed great & looks good.|
|NICE COVER WORKS WELL,,Dwayne Pihulak|
|The LiteRider cover fits and installed easily on my 2008 GMC even though the truck had plastic rail caps, bed liner and cargo securement option. Love it.|
|this is my third literider cover. very easy to install and a snap to operate.|
|The Literider cover installs very easily on a 2009 Chevy Silverado, about 30 to 45 minutes with two people working on it. The directions are easy to follow. The tonneau cover is tight and doesn't flap in the wind. The cover had a small imperfection (about the size of a pencil eraser) and Realtruck is sending a replacement skin. Realtruck is a wonderful company to deal with, shipping was about 1 week and I would buy from them again.|
|Cover installed quickly and easy. Looks great and keeps the weather out. I have had it installed for two weeks now here in Atlanta and has done a great job keeping the rain out from four heavy thunderstorms and strong winds. Great buy for the price.|
|Product delivered as expected, on time, and of the quality promised. Installation was very easy (25 minutes), and it looks great. After several email discussions with the sales folks at Real Truck, I decided on this cover, and I'm glad I did..... thanks a million.|
|Very easy to use/ assemble looks nice etc I love everything about this cover. but I reccomend you purchase the acess model if you are willing to shell out the few extra bucks. (it comes with the seal for the front which stops water from comming in, and has a few extra features)|