LRG Black 116 Squadron Aluminum Wheel 11629073900
- Lightweight, aluminum alloy construction reduces weight
- High-offset brake clearance is ideal for trucks & SUVs
- State of the art low-pressure casting technology
- Satin black with a beadlock-style lip
- Split 6-spoke style with milled edges
- Includes matching center caps
- Does not include lug nuts (new lug nuts are highly recommended)
- Sold individually
Update your ride with LRG black 116 Squadron wheels. They are constructed of a lightweight aluminum and offer a satin black finish with classic milled accents along the spokes.
Brimming with attitude, 116 Squadron black alloy wheels offer a split six-spoke design that has thrilling detailing that truly separates your style from everyone else, whether you're on or off the road! These alloy wheels are made with advanced casting technology allowing them to handle some of the harshest road conditions.
They accommodate high offset clearance leaving plenty of room for the high performance brake calipers many of our modern trucks, Jeeps, & SUVs are equipped with. LRG black 116 Squadron wheels offer a lifetime structural warranty and a two year warranty on the finish.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2011-2017 Dodge Durango
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty
LRG aluminum alloy wheels are covered by a lifetime structural warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Powder coated, chrome, and PVD finish wheels carry a two year limited warranty on the finish.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your wheels from LRG. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.