LRG Machined Black Insomnia 110 Series Aluminum Wheel 11029036400
- Lightweight, aluminum alloy construction reduces weight
- High-offset brake clearance is ideal for trucks & SUVs
- State-of-the-art low-pressure-casting technology
- Machined black finish has a beadlock-style lip
- 13 skinny spokes give new attitude to an old look
- Includes matching center caps
- Does not include lug nuts
- Sold individually
Have you been searching all night for wheels that will best fit your truck or SUV? Then put your restless brain to sleep after purchasing the LRG machined black Insomnia wheels! With a unique machined black finish, Insomnia wheels will have exposed lug nuts and chrome steel bolts on the lip.
These wheels are 13-spoke aluminum alloy that offer lasting strength that will accompany you for a lifetime of miles! They have a 5, 6, or 8 lug bolt pattern with offsets to fit most later model trucks, SUVs, and Jeep. LRG isn't just all looks, they use state-of-the-art counter manufacturing which helps distribute extreme load ratings.
Offering a lifetime structural warranty on the LRG machined black Insomnia wheels and a warranty of two years for the finish, you really couldn't ask for better! Stop losing sleep and order a set of these murdered out wheels today.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2003-2017 Ford Expedition
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2005-2018 Ford F150 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
- 2017-2018 Ford Raptor
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
Limited Lifetime Warranty
LRG aluminum alloy wheels are covered by a lifetime structural warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Powder coated, chrome, and PVD finish wheels carry a two year limited warranty on the finish.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your wheels from LRG. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.