Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover 95853
- Premium luxury Twill fabric looks like rag top convertible fabric
- Comes completely assembled and requires no tools to install
- Showcases notched, reinforced corners
- Easy to use, tri-fold tonneau design can be folded up & secured at front of bed.
- Can be attached or completely removed in seconds with no tools
- Fast and easy sure clamp system
- Water, UV ray & mildew resistant fabric & aluminum frame
- Simply spray with a hose for maintenance
- Made in the USA
- FREE Cable Clamp Lock
The Elite tri-fold tonneau features are the best benefits of a tri-folding cover but has twill fabric for a luxury look. The twill "rag top" convertible type fabric looks great for years to come. Take your truck to the next level.
Looking for superior styling and extreme simplicity in a tonneau cover? Well, you've found it! The Lund Genesis Elite tri-fold truck bed cover has all these traits and much more. You get amazing style, added protection and enhanced security when adding a Genesis Elite tonneau cover to your truck.
This cover consists of a specially formulated twill weave which is resistant to water, mildew as well as the sun's damaging UV rays. The ingeniously designed tarp doesn't allow dirt or any other debris penetrate it. So you will always have a tonno that looks just as pristine as it did when you first bought it. Maintenance on the Lund Black Pearl tonneau cover is a breeze, simply spray with water and just like magic, you have a "like new" cover.
Did I happen to mention how stylish this tonneau cover is? They are colored with the darkest black under the sun, giving you the sleekest look under the market.
Best of all the Genesis Elite can be installed on your truck in literally about 2 minutes with absolutely no tools. Ya, even a caveman can do it. The folding design makes it easy to access cargo or completely remove.
The Lund Genesis Elite tri-fold tonneau cover also stops wind resistance and improves aerodynamics which ultimately saves you money at the pumps. You get it all with the Black Pearl including ease of use, added protection/security and style as well an enhanced appearance. So why wait? Give your truck the best tonno treatment and become part of the Elite!
Order Notes**The Lund Black Pearl Tonneau Cover is not currently designed to fit a Stepside/Flareside bed.**
The cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed. Please call us for further clarification.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Stepside Bed, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 6'6" Bed
The Lund Genesis Elite Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover has an easy, at home, no drill installation. For additional information, see the installation video or call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Lund Genesis Elite Tr-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed backed by a limited lifetime warranty offered by Lund.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.5|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: LND-95853 Posted on
Part #: LND-95853 Posted on
|The Lund Genesis tonneau cover was indeed a pleasant surprise. Installation was a breeze, the cover appears to be well made, and it's easy to open and close. And it's made in the USA! I have had several instances recently where I have needed to remove the cover completely to haul large objects. It is ridiculously easy to de-install and re-install. I particularly like this feature. My old cover was a permanent installation, and there are times when you just don't want a cover on your bed. And it only takes a minute or two to put it back on. My truck lives outside, so time will tell how well it holds up over time. So far, however, I am well pleased with the quality and value.|