Lund Hitch Carrier Accessories
- For Lund Hitch Mount Cargo Carriers
- Optional Storage Bag: The optional cargo carrier storage bag is a waterproof PVC dry storage bag protects your belongings. Heat sealed seams and reinforced zipper flaps keep the weather out. Durable polypropylene straps secure the bag to the rack. Works with Stationary and Fold-Up hitch mount cargo carriers. Store over 11 cubic feet of cargo. (60" x 18" x 18").
- Optional Side Bar Attachment: Optional side bar attachment easily attaches to the Stationary Cargo Carrier to help restrain cargo. Durable, black powder coated steel for strength and long life. Works with the 20" x 60" Stationary (Non-Folding) Steel Cargo Carrier. Note: Cannot be used with the Fold-Up Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier.
- Optional Cargo Carrier Net: The optional cargo carrier net easily secures cargo to the Hitch-Mounted cargo carrier. It works with Stationary and Fold-Up hitch mount carriers. Durable design with reinforced hooks makes packing cargo a breeze.
- Optional Bike Attachment: Allows you to carry up to three bikes on the Stationary Hitch-Mounted Cargo Carrier. Front tire slips into loop and is secured with tie down straps (not included). Durable, black powder coated steel for strength and long life. Works with the 20" x 60" Stationary (Non-Folding) Steel Cargo Carrier. Note: Cannot be used with the Fold-Up Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier.
Lund stationary and fold up cargo carriers have a variety of optional accessories. Optional accessories include the heavy duty storage bag, cargo netting, side bar attachment and bike carrier attachment.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
InstallationThese product offers an easy, at home installation. They easily attach to lund receiver hitch cargo carriers. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All Lund products are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|7 Customer Reviews|
|Everything was great - on time and exactly what I expected and hope for with regards to the quality|
Part #: LND-601009 Posted on
|When mounted in the holes provided, the tire would not fit all the way into the "slot" as it hit the lip of the carrier. I drilled new holes to move it back.|
After getting the tire all the way in, I found that some substantial lashing will be needed as the rack only minimally supports a bike.
|The bike attachment does help somewhat to secure the front wheel of the bike. It just barely secures the tire. The real stability comes from using bunge cords correctly. The bike rack is helpful if you are carrying more than one bike. If your vehicle has a rear tire mount one bike could be secured without it just using bunge cords to the carrier and tire mount. Also, with a rear tire mount you may only be able to use two of the three bike racks.|
|These side bars are sturdy and a great asset to help contain the load on the carrier.|
|Works great. I carried it for roughly 400 miles with no problems|
|Very sturdy and easy to mount on the cargo carrier. The deck lid hits it, so I have to pull the pin and slide the cargo carrier out an inch or so to open the back of the vehicle. The application is a 2003 4 Runner.|