Luverne Grip Step Side Steps 415078-401443
- Black powder-coat finish
- Allows easy access in to your cab
- Constructed out of heavy-duty aluminum
- Mounts to frame with no drilling on most models
- Made in the USA - Brandon, South Dakota
Take your ride's exterior to the next level with Luverne Grip Step running boards. Not only is this a great way to upgrade your cab access, but these rugged running boards are the ideal way to outfit your truck or SUV with customized style.
The extra-wide 7 inch board deck of Luverne Grip Step steps are crafted from 5052-H32 aluminum for superior strength and features a heavy-duty step design for added traction and safety when stepping in and out of your cab. Grip Step side steps are finished with a durable black powder-coat finish, to ensure long-term use.
Luverne Grip Step running boards include all the necessary hardware and brackets you need for a simple installation that on most trucks doesn't require drilling. Also Luverne powder-coats their high-grade steel brackets to match the boards and comes with stainless steel fasteners.
If you want heavy-duty running boards that will outlast your truck then the Luverne Grip Step running boards are for you. What are you waiting for? Get yours order today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500, Double Cab
- 2015-2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.0L V8, Double Cab
- 2015-2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.0L V8, Double Cab
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500, Double Cab
- 2015-2017 GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L V8, Double Cab
- 2015-2017 GMC Sierra 3500 6.0L V8, Double Cab
Luverne Grip Step running boards are custom made to fit your make and model. Installation is very easy with no drilling on most models. Our customer service team is available 7 days a week by phone or chat if you have any questions or if you would like any information on what accessories you should purchase for your truck next.
|Luverne 401443 Installation Instructions|