Luverne MegaStep Hitch Step
- No drill installation
- Accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- Hitch step mount is included
- Pin is included with receiver stinger
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Brandon, SD
In this day and age, everyone need a receiver hitch step. Reaching into your pickup truck bed is no joke. It's almost impossible to get anything out of there unless you are seven feet tall or feel like jumping into your truck bed. Luverne MegaStep hitch step come in a flawless chrome finish that will really improve the look of your vehicle.
Luverne MegaStep hitch step requires a hitch step mount for installation, but it is sold separately. Make sure to get the hitch step mount as well or installation will not be happening. This hitch step fits all 2" receiver hitches and installation can be done in an instant. Another plus is there is no drilling required. Yee-haw!
Luverne MegaStep hitch steps accommodate up to 300 lbs. which means this is one durable stepping stone to awesomeness. Hurry up and get this hitch step and show off your American-made product to all of your buddies and they'll want one too!
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||2.6|
|Ease of Installation||2.4|
|5 Customer Reviews|
Part #: LUV-570000 Posted on
|I ordered two of them, and one had vertical pin whole, not horizontal, and also very, very tide to slide in to my jeep wrangler hitch|
|Is not as rigid as Romic but is OK|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Luverne offers a limited lifetime warranty on Luverne MegaStep hitch step.
How to install the Luverne MegaStep hitch step:
1. Remove from package and read installation instructions
2. Install the hitch step and stinger to your truck or SUV
3. Test it out by stepping on and off it several times until you feel like you have achieved your weekly exercise
4. You don’t really have to do #3, but if you're up for it we won't mind