Luverne MegaStep Hitch Step
- No drill installation
- Accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- Hitch step mount is included
- Pin is included with receiver stinger
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Brandon, SD
- Matching Running Boards Available!
The MegaStep receiver hitch step provides a convenient stepping surface on the front or rear of the vehicle. It installs using the receiver tube opening and can be attached or detached as needed. The shank fits any 2" x 2" receiver tube opening.
Every Luverne Megastep Hitch Step includes all necessary mounting hardware for attaching the step and comes with a hitch pin. Like the rest of our MegaStep line, this hitch step features the look and styling of popular nerf bars with the comfort and convenience of a running board. It has a 5" wide, non-skid rubber tread that extends the full length of the board to offer safe, secure entry into the vehicle. It also features a strong, lightweight aluminum core with a high-polish stainless steel trim for a bright, clean accent on your vehicle (NOTE: The shank for mounting this step is included but shipped separately).
Checkout the full line of luverne products here:
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.3|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|5 Customer Reviews|
Part #: LUV-570000 Posted on
|I ordered two of them, and one had vertical pin whole, not horizontal, and also very, very tide to slide in to my jeep wrangler hitch|
|Is not as rigid as Romic but is OK|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Luverne offers a limited lifetime warranty on Luverne MegaStep hitch step.
How to install the Luverne MegaStep hitch step:
1. Remove from package and read installation instructions
2. Install the hitch step and stinger to your truck or SUV
3. Test it out by stepping on and off it several times until you feel like you have achieved your weekly exercise
4. You don’t really have to do #3, but if you're up for it we won't mind