Luverne MegaStep Running Boards 575060-571031
- Easy access to your cab
- 5 inch wide step pads go the length of boards
- Available in polished stainless steel finish
- Easy no-drill installation on most models
- Mounting brackets are included
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA - Brandon, SD
Enhance your rugged ride's exterior with a functional set of Luverne MegaStep running boards. These quality side steps add convenient step-up into your ride along with an attractive appearance.
Luverne MegaSteps are constructed out of 18 gauge high polish stainless steel with an integrated, full-length non-slip rubber step that offers extra grip and a superior stepping surface for easy entry and exit. The core is crafted out of extruded aluminum for superior strength, and rust resistance. Installing the MegaStep running boards from Luverne is very easy with no drilling on most models. The brackets are included.
If you are looking for a wide step-up in to your truck, then the MegaStep from Luverne is for you. Get yourself of high-grade steps form Luverne today!
- 2015-2017 Dodge Ram 1500, Regular Cab
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 2500, Regular Cab
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 3500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2017 Dodge Ram 4500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2017 Dodge Ram 5500, Regular Cab
- 2015-2017 Ram Truck 1500, Regular Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500, Regular Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2017 Ram Truck 4500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2017 Ram Truck 5500, Regular Cab
Luverne MegaStep running boards are a piece of cake to install; takes about an hour to install. Also, most models are a no-drill installation. If you do have an issue or just have a question, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Luverne 571031 Installation Instructions|
Your Luverne MegaStep running boards are backed by a lifetime warranty on the stainless steel finish. The black powder-coated brackets are warrantied for one year on the finish. There is a limited five-year warranty to the original purchaser for MegaStep running boards to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If you have any questions or would like to submit a warranty claim, please contact us at your convenience.