Luverne Tubular Bed Rails 510100
- 1-7/8" stainless steel bed rails with mandrel bends
- No-drill installation - Mounts into stake pocket holes
- Available in polished stainless steel
- Made in the USA - Brandon, SD
- Limited lifetime warranty
If you're looking for top of the line stainless steel bed rails, you've come to the right place. Luverne tubular truck bed rails are the perfect accessory when it comes to hauling larger items in your truck bed or even to make your truck a little classier. These bed rails are 1-7/8" around and made in a beautiful, polished stainless steel with mandrel bends at the end.
Luverne tubular truck bed rails work with most soft tonneau covers and bed liners so you won't have to limit yourself when it comes to truck accessorizing. Installation can be done with ease. There is no drilling required. All you have to do is place them into your stake pocket holes and tighten them up and you can go on your way.
Luverne tubular truck bed rails are proudly made in America with a limited lifetime warranty. Don't put off this purchase any longer. Your truck deserves it!
- 2009-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 5'7" Bed, 5'7" Bed
- 2009-2014 Ford F150 5'7" Bed, 5'7" Bed
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor 5'7" Bed, 5'7" Bed
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 1500 5'7" Bed, 5'7" Bed
How to install Luverne tubular truck bed rails:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Turn on your tunes
3. Read the directions
4. Place bed rails into stake pocket holes & tighten
5. Lastly, check out your handy work and high five your buddy
|Luverne 510020 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Luverne offers a limited lifetime warranty on tubular truck bed rails.