Magnaflow Direct-Fit Federal Catalytic Converter 93419
- 49 state legal converters comply with all EPA requirements
- Direct fit catalytic converters are designed to bolt on to the existing exhaust for quick and easy installation - no cutting or fabricating should be necessary
- Ribbed body gives added strength for excellent durability and long life
- Constructed of 100% stainless steel (unless noted, select metallic converters are available for off road use)
- Rust and oxidation resistant
- Built using a monolithic honeycomb catalyst
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong tight bond that prevents the catalyst from becoming loose and shifting
- All joints are welded 1/2" overlapped joints to ensure leak free quality
- Uses an OEM style ribbed heat shield that creates a rigid wall of heat protection and adds structural stability (some converters have been designed to no longer need a heat shield)
- Ships same day if order is placed by 1:00 PM CST
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
Magnaflow offers both 49 state legal and California legal catalytic converters. 49 state legal converters cannot but sold or shipped to a California address.
Whether you're looking for a catalytic converter replacement you can't do any better than Magnaflow direct-fit catalytic converters.
Magnaflow is the world leader in the manufacturing of automotive catalytic converters. Magnaflow direct-fit catalytic converters are feature a 100% stainless steel body and heat shield. They contain a low resistance ceramic catalyst, ribbed body construction, and funnel inlet and outlet for smooth exhaust flow. There's also an option for an exhaust manifold with integrated catalytic converter.
Being the world leader in cats, Magnaflow invests heavily in R&D to ensure they are offering the best catalytic converter on the market. MagnaFlow direct-fit catalytic converters are available for a massive selection of vehicle applications, everything from sports cars, full-size trucks, and everything that falls in between.
All MagnaFlow catalytic converters are 49 state legal to meet or exceed your states emissions laws. All Magnaflow direct fit converters are designed for easy bolt on installation and require no cutting, welding, or bending.
Order NotesPlease Note: If you live in California, you must order a California approved converter to meet Carb emissions requirements. We are not authorized to ship 49 State converters to a California address.
Vehicles in New York State with CARB certification will require 49 state, OEM grade catalytic converters. Vehicles in New York State with EPA certification will require 49 state, non-OEM grade catalytic converters. Emissions tag is often found under the hood, on the strut tower, or the front core support.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2005 Cadillac Escalade, 5.3L V8
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500, 5.3L V8
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500, 4.3L V6
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500, 4.8L V8
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500, 5.3L V8
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, 4.3L V6
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, 5.3L V8
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, 4.8L V8
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Light Duty, 5.3L V8
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Light Duty, 4.8L V8
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 2500, 5.3L V8
- 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500, 5.3L V8
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe, 5.3L V8
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe, 4.8L V8
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 4.3L V6
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 4.8L V8
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 5.3L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 4.8L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 5.3L V8
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 4.3L V6
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 2500, 5.3L V8
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon, 5.3L V8
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon, 4.8L V8
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500, 5.3L V8
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: MAG-93419 Posted on
|This all stainless steel system looks and sounds great. I am now enjoying my system, and everyone says it sounds great. A great value for the money. Would definitely recommend it to anybody else who is looking to buy a System like this.|
8 Year Warranty
Catalytic Converters are emission control devices which are designed to last the life of the vehicle and do not normally require replacement. Furthermore, if the vehicle is properly used and maintained, original converters are covered by the emission control warranty for 8 years or 80,000 miles. Federal law prohibits repair businesses from replacing these devices except under certain limited circumstances.
In order to verify that proper circumstances exist, the owner of the vehicle on which such repairs are made and a facility representative must sign the required statements on the warranty card.
Most Direct Fit Catalytic Converters offer a direct bolt on design for quick and easy installation. At home installation of Direct Fit converters, with general hand tools is possible for most users with general mechanical knowledge. Some direct fit applications may require cutting and welding for optimal installation. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.